chapter 26

Crystal rushed into the room while I was helping Juliana zip up her cloth and we turned to her with a questioning look.

"Is someone chasing you?" I queried and she shook her head before smiling.

"Ziba is here," she announced and I fluttered my lashes while Juliana turned to her.

"What do you mean by that?" Juliana inquired and Crystal's smile increased and that left me perplexed, why was she so happy about Ziba being here?

"Looks like he's trying to win K.Y over," she nudged my shoulders and I pursed my lips.

"Oh please," I waved my palm and she wriggled her brows.

"Anyway, he's here to pick us up, he's waiting downstairs," she announced and I shared a look with Juliana.

"Have you forgotten Tise would drop us? Just tell him to leave," I told her and she wagged her index finger.

"I can't do that, whereas don't you think we're taking Tise's kindness as our right, and I know you don't like stuffs like that, so, let's just go with Ziba, after all we are going to the same place," she tried convincing and I puckered my brows.

"Well, I think we should go with Ziba," Juliana stated and I turned to her with a confused look.

Crystal smiled in victory before talking, "Anyway, it looks like two guys are over you, I can't wait to see them fight," she wriggled her brows at me again and I tried rolling my eyes but it ended up making me look funny.

Juliana bobbed her head before moving closer to Crystal, "The show will be so interesting," she muttered but I could still hear her, they both erupted into laughter while I shook my head.

"You guys are mistaken, moreso I'm not ready for any drama," I told them before walking to my bed to pick up my bag.

"Hmm, a drama over K.Y, I'm not a chair, ehn, when will they fight over me too?" Crystal uttered in that dramatic tone of hers while I eyed her.

"Abi oo, God when!" Juliana added and I shook my head before walking out of the room. I wonder if I should head to Tise's room and tell him not to worry about taking us to the tutorial but then decided against it as he hadn't woke up when I dropped his breakfast earlier, he was looking peaceful so I didn't want to disturb his sleep as I noticed he'd been having nightmares lately.

"Hey," I heard Ziba's deep voice greet and I smiled slowly. I wonder how he was able to enter the living room 'cause strangers weren't allowed in the house but then it was certainly Crystal's work.

"Hi," I waved at him and he smiled.

"I thought it would be nice if we attend the lessons together," he explained and I bobbed my head though I didn't like the idea of it.

I couldn't respond as Juliana and Crystal came down looking excited about the whole thing, Ziba took the lead as he led us to his car and immediately we got to where he parked his car, Crystal and Juliana quickly entered the back seat leaving me to sit at the front, I threw my friends a deadly look while they stuck their tongues at me before I entered the car.

"So, Ziba thanks for picking us up this morning, it was so thoughtful of you," Juliana started and I smirked at her.

Ziba opened his mouth to reply but Crystal beat him to it, "And if you don't mind, I hope it can continue this way, abi, what are friends for?"  She turned to Juliana who nodded in accordance.

"That's true, we'll so much appreciate it," Juliana added and I gave them warning looks which they ignored then I turned to Ziba with a tight-lipped smile.