chapter 7

Dedicated to Toluwanijolly for being such a sweetheart

Immediately I entered the room, Juliana and Crystal rushed to me with questioning looks.

"How did it go?" Juliana was the first to ask before Crystal talked.

"I hope you didn't get fired Sha?"

I shook my head before releasing myself from their grip then I walked up to my bed, they didn't waste any time as they jumped on my bed, tucked their legs beneath them and faced me squarely like someone waiting to listen to Tales of the moonlight.

"I didn't get fired," I announced and they both heaved a sigh of relief in unison while I smiled.

"So, why did he call you?" Crystal inquired in a cursory manner.

I glanced at her, "Just to commend me, you know I prepared his lunch."

"What!" She shrieked and I smiled.

"And he commended you?" Juliana questioned and I bobbed my head.

"Yeah, and from now on I'll be his personal cook," I added and Crystal's eyes widened, I knew it was unbelievable, I didn't believe it too considering what Crystal had told me about him.

"That's unbelievable, he doesn't eat any other person's meal except my mom's, so, what made him change his mind?" She asked and I shrugged. How will I know that?

Juliana readjusted her sitting position, "So he didn't fire you but gave you a job?"

I bobbed my head for clarification.

"I'm still finding it hard to believe," Crystal uttered and I turned to Juliana who tapped me.

"So, you saw how handsome he is?" She wriggled her brows and I chuckled.

"He's actually the one I told you about last week."

She gave a confused look before Crystal turned to me.

"The one I slapped for touching my butt," I clarified and Juliana gasped.

"What! You mean..."

Crystal cut in, "What do you mean? Tise touched your butt?"

I nodded,"Yeah, it happened last week when he came to Starlight."

She creased her brows, "How is that possible?"

I wanted to respond but the protest from the door made us shift our attention to it, I was a little bit surprised at who walked in.

"Hi girls," Tumi greeted revealing her beautiful set of small teeth that looked like that of a rabbit.

"Hi," we all greeted in unison before I shared a look with Juliana.

"What were you guys talking about?" She asked before jumping into our middle while I moved back for her to sit well.

"It's nothing much," Crystal replied and she nodded.

"Anyway, I brought this for you guys, I figured you were the only ones not using it and it's because you're new," she pointed what I quickly recognized to be a cream at me and Juliana.

Collecting it from her, I realized it was the same cream Kike do use, one she never allowed us to touch.

"Starry cream?" Juliana read it out and Tumi nodded.

"Yeah, the cream is very nice, it's the one I use too, you can see how soothing my skin is, look at how Crystal is glowing too, everyone in this house uses the cream so don't even think of rejecting it," she said.