chapter 25

I was on my way back home when a message popped up on my phone, clicking on WhatsApp to see who it was, I scrunched my brows after realizing it was an unknown person. I replied the greetings and made the person introduce his or herself and anger twisted in me.

Zayn.

Why would he message me with his new number? I hissed before returning my phone to my pocket and headed home.

Juliana and Crystal were no where to be found when I entered our room and I wondered where they could be, I was pulling off my clothes when another message entered my phone, believing it was Zayn, I ignored it and changed into a casual wear before jumping on my bed.

Another message entered and I decided to take a look at it so far I was less busy. It was an unknown number again and I hissed before reading the message, my eyes popped up when I realized it was Ziba. Crystal will surely get it from me and fortunately for her, she strolled into the room at that moment.

"Why did you give Ziba my number?" I attacked and she shrugged.

"You're back," she stated matter-of-factly.

"I asked you a question."

She sat on her bed before responding, "He kept on pestering me about it."

I scoffed, "And you decided to give him without my permission?"

She raised her shoulders nonchalantly and the act got me riled up.

"You don't even know this guy and you're already warming up to him, letting him in and doing things that shouldn't be done," I snapped and she squeezed her brows.

"But you entered his car," she fired back and I ran my hand through my braids.

"Is that it?" I asked incredulously and she shook her head.

"FYI, I've known Ziba for some time now, and no, we aren't strangers but good neighbors and I'm sorry I gave him your number, he just kept pestering me about it and I believed you also plan to get a boyfriend at the tutorial too," she retorted.

"And did I tell you I needed a boyfriend at the tutorial?"

She shrugged, "You need one at home then," I felt a hint of mockery undertone and I scrunched up my face.

"What do you mean?"

She smirked, "I know you like Tise, it's so obvious."

I scoffed, "You're mistaken."

She rolled her eyes, "You can never admit it," then she picked up her phone indicating end of discussion.

I turned back to my phone and pondered on what she said. Do I actually like Tise? I was still thinking about it when Juliana and Tumi sauntered into the room.

"I need your help," Tumi started and I nodded.

"Sure," I slid my legs into my slippers and followed her to her room. After helping her with the assignment, she made me tutor her on some topics until I realized it was getting late.

"I need to go prepare dinner, we'll continue tomorrow," I rose to my feet and she stretched.

"I have a shoot tomorrow."

"When you're less busy then," and I walked out of the room headed to my room. I only met Juliana in the room folding her clothes.

"What of Crystal?"

"She's helping in the kitchen," Juliana replied as I sat on my bed.

"Okay."

"How is Kike?"