IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I recently published a new book on a platform called 'Fictum' titled HERS. There's no need to fear 'cause it's free and I need your supports by checking it out.
Just DM me for the link.

BLURB

Five friends.

Two new year resolutions: To get a prospective suitor and solve the mystery behind their friend's unwarranted death.

Zee is a singer, model and dancer who had been waiting all her life for the right man. She goes on a vacation to Hawaii with the intention to write her first album and she comes in contact with Leo; the gorgeous photographer staying in a room connected to hers. She finds herself getting attracted to him but is he the right man?

Tina is a pretty and well-endowed lady who  lived her life through partying, clubbing and having a fling. She meets Aiden when she delivered food to his doorstep and since she found him appealing she decided to have a fling with him but now that she wanted more than that, she was scared to get committed.

Barbara who has always crushed on her CEO had to give him up when her best friend; Tina started dating him. She meets her ex during the launching of a new shoe and now that he was her CEO's best friend and also worked at the company beside hers, she had to see him everyday and fight the feelings that was trying to rekindle.

Lucia has vowed never to get married due to her past but when the new year resolution is made, she decided to change her mind. While tutoring one of her dull student, she falls in love with her student's father but is he worth it? Is he different from other guys?

Liya never planned to get married again after what she went through in her past marriage but now that her neighbor was head over heels for her and her daughter, she found herself getting attracted to him but what if she's scared he would turn out to be like others?

     I hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks in advance and if you need the link, you can simply DM me, so, I'll guide you through.