Chapter Forty-Five

The sound of cool breeze and birds chirping entered the room, making its way to my ears

The sound of cool breeze and birds chirping entered the room, making its way to my ears. My chest rose slowly and fell like it was synced to the beat of a steady song. Maybe more like a love song. The sun snuck its way into the room, creating a flood of light. The light enchanted my closed eyes, forcing them to open.

The first thing I saw was my dashingly handsome fiancé, soulfully watching me as I woke up. His scruffy hair fanned out, with his intoxicating sleepy smile, jumpstarted my heart to flutter around my chest.

My body flushed against his, like we had moulded together like clay. I traced my fingers on his chest, enabling me to bite down on my lip. His strong feel and hold under my delicate hands, caused flashbacks from last night to swirl around my head like a movie.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Alexander said in slumberous tone, as he tightened the grip around me.

"Good morning to you." I whispered, whilst planting a short and sweet peck on his chest.

Alexander shuddered as my lips met his skin. He took a sharp breath in as if he was holding back. I could feel the tension in his body, no doubt he wanted to repeat last night's action.

I chuckled at the thought, shaking my head at dreaming of doing it all over again. It was a new day, which meant we had to both go to the office.

"What's funny?" Alexander asked with his brows raised.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking how I got lucky to have you as my fiancé." I consoled while meeting back with Alexander's eyes. His fiery pupils latched onto me, as if any moment I would be enchanted under his command like a cobra.

Before my body could react, in a split-second Alexander pulled me closer as if we weren't already close, with me now on top of him. Realising that we were both still naked under the sheets, I was able to feel every inch and every aspect of his warm, lush and heart-melting body.

Forced to look down to meet his eyes, my hair fell, spiralling down all over him. He then brushed my caramel blonde locks behind my ear. The feeling of him pushing my hair back will never get old. Moment when he did this, a shock would shoot around my body, enabling me to yearn more for him.

As much as I loved the closeness and time with him, I had to be the boring one and remind him of work.

"We should get ready, and go to the office." I winced at my words.

Alexander turned his head slightly towards the left, checking the clock that was situated on the bedside table.

"We still have plenty of time. I'm sure Lily can open up the office, if she needs us, she can always ring." Alexander curled his lips in to devilish smile.

I felt like I was on a high, I didn't want this to end and I wanted to make the most of this time right now. Stretching slightly upwards, my lips found its way to his. At first my lips connected with his, slowly gliding around. Till Alexander couldn't take any more of the slow pace, he attacked ferociously with his lips forcing his tongue to enter my mouth.