Assualt on the wolves Pt 2

Jessica's POV

It's been about 30 minutes and me and the girls are sitting with Heavens Reapers and we've been telling stories of our adventures and battles we've been in before when suddenly the Whisperer pulls himself out of the hanger along with Ace and Fixit he points at us.

Whisperer: Here Ghost told me to bring these to you guys so take them.

The Whisperer then turns back around and is about to descend again when Mia speaks up

Mia: Wait what's going on down there?

Whisperer: You really want to know?

Mia: Yes even if it's bad.

Whisperer: Ghost is killing off everyone down there turns out you girls and his old squad are the only ones he really planned on sparing so yea you guys are pretty lucky you left when you did.

Mia: Oh.

I see everyone in complete shock as to what whisperer just said but before we can say anything his radio goes off.

Ghost: Everyone meet back up where we split up.

Whisperer: On it

Mia: Wai-

But before she can continue he already begins rappelling down into the base.

Violet: So he's really killing off the old pack but it's nice to know that he wanted us alive at least right?

Miller: Still this doesn't sit right with me.

Suddenly one of Ghosts new wolves walks up to us and speaks in a almost demonic tone

Wolf: Are you questioning the Alphas decision?

Miller: I wasn't it's just that the people down there are our brothers and sisters

Wolf: Well toughen up your a wolf now act like it or you can die alongside your friends like it or not we're your new brothers and sisters.

The wolf than walks off

Jessica: Wow pretty hostile don't you think?

Suddenly another voice speaks up

Black widow: Yea we all are so watch what you say we aren't the forgiving type if you catch my drift names black widow by the way.

We all turn and face the mostly black female fur.

Mia: Oh nice to meet you.

Mia extends her hand out for a handshake but black widow just looks at it and doesn't respond.

Black widow: Anyways what does ghost find interesting in you guys?

Jessica: I actually am a top of the class sniper.

Black widow: And I'm the best medic you'll ever meet so why does he find you guys interesting when I literally have saved more people than you could ever imagine.

Wraith: That's probably why he's not interested in saving people he's interested in becoming stronger medics don't make you stronger you want to peak his interest I suggest doing it in the field.

Black widow: Oh really well I'm not just a medic I have experience in pretty much everything.

Reaper: If you did have experience in everything you would be in his personal squad but since your here I'm going to go out on a limb and say your full of shit.

Black widow: You little shit

Black widow starts advancing on reaper but she's stopped by a light gray Fur grabbing the side of her face