Play Time

LEMON WARNING

Jessica POV

Me and Ghost were making our way back to our dorm when out of nowhere he smacked my ass making me moan loudly I quickly covered my mouth and looked around to see if anyone heard me. That's when I felt Y/n slip his hand into the back of my pants making me moan again.

Jessica: What are you doing. I whisper

Ghost: Just having fun. He says smiling

Jessica: well people can hear and see us.

Ghost: And if they have a problem they can confront me about it but right now all I want you to do is focus on where my hand is got it.

As he says this he starts rubbing my pussy making me feel really hot inside.

Jessica: Y/n please This is embar- I'm cut off by him putting his thumb in my mouth.

Ghost: You want this don't you? didn't you say you live to serve me?

Jessica: I d-did but we're in public.

Ghost: If you live to serve me than you serve me whenever I want you to.

As he says this he sticks 2 of his fingers inside of me making me grab on to his shoulder trembling in pleasure.

Jessica: Please Y/n I won't be able to hold on much longer.

Ghost: Fine

he says smirking and pulling his hand out of my pants I let go of his shoulder and started feeling empty without his hand down there I need him in me. I think to myself

Ghost POV

After I pulled my hand out of Jessica I noticed her breathing rather heavily I smirk knowing that she's in heat.

Ghost: Hey Jesse.

Jessica: Y-yes y Y/n?

Ghost: Once we get to our dorm I gotta go and do something alright I'll be gone for a little bit alright?

Jessica: Y-Yea take your time she says with a sheepish smile.

Soon after that we arrived at our dorm I go inside and change my clothes before walking out into the living room and see Jessica trying to watch a movie.

Ghost: okay I'll be back before you know it alright?

Jessica: Y-Yea

she says trying to look away from me but I grab her face and pull her in for a kiss she immediately submits to me as I explore her mouth with my tongue when we Finally separate I see Jessica barely clinging on to reality.

I smile as I leave the room.

Jessica POV

As soon as Y/n left the room I immediately ripped my clothes off and started fingering myself thinking about Y/n after about 2 minutes I start feeling a tingling sensation I start fingering myself faster screaming

Jessica: OH MY FUCKING GOD YESSSSS FUCK ME Y/N!!!!

I feel a zap of energy course through my body sending my liquids all over the room as well as soaking the couch I was on that's when I hear the door to our dorm open and Y/n walks in looking at me while smiling before throwing a pill bottle next to me I look at the bottle which reads Anti Pregnancy

Jessica: Wh-

I'm cut off by him slowly taking off his clothes I'm mesmerized by his well toned abs but that's when he pulls off his pants leaving him in his boxers that's when I looked at his Dick I was honestly scared of it I knew it was big but not that big.