Reunions Part 1

The Whisperer POV

Ghost: I will come with you sir

Whisperer: Really?

Ghost: Yes now we should probably get out of here my friends aren't going to take my betrayal nicely and I also don't want to kill anyone I know right now.

Whisperer: Fair enough we came in through this faulty hanger now in order for all of us to get out in time we will need to slow the wolves down for a bit any ideas?

Ghost: Have any of Rosas toxins?

Whisperer: I just so happen to have some your not thinking what I'm thinking are you?

Ghost: Just use it already.

I nod and pull the pins on them before throwing them into the hallway the canisters open and spray the toxins out right as the wolves were getting ready to bust in.

Whisperer: Well that should hold them off for a bit now let's go.

Ghost: Lead the way sir. He says in a deadpan tone.

Me and my squad then rappel our way out the way we came once we are outside Y/n takes off his helmet but to my surprise he has his signature balaclava on under his helmet.

Whisperer: Cool mask where can I ge-

Ghost: We aren't friends I'm only going with you so we can negotiate I'm not planning on working for you I would never work with you in fact I want to kill you right now.

Whisperer: So you still hate me huh?

Ghost: I always will after what you did to me same with you Luna you two better watch your backs from now on you never know I might just practice my aim on the back of your skulls someday.

I go quiet before I let out a small chuckle.

Ghost: What's funny? He asks in a serious tone.

Whisperer: Nothing it's just that you've changed so much since I've last met you i still can't believe that You are The Ghost.

Ghost: You better start believing also where are we going we're in the middle of nowhere don't tell me you walked here.

Nova: We didn't a helicopter dropped us off we're just going to the LZ for pick up. She says in a shy voice.

Ghost: Who the fuck was talking to you dumbass. He says in a cold tone

Nova Then begins walking while looking at her feet with a sad expression across her face.

Fiend: So can you tell us about yourself?

Ghost: I got a better idea Go...Fuck....Yourself.

Fiend: Jesus I didn't even do anything I'm just curious about you that's all.

Ghost: All you need to know is that I'm a cold blooded person that shouldn't be fucked with unless you got a death wish.

Snake eyes: Still I've heard your kill count ranges into the thousands is that true mine is personally 861. He says while fiddling with his dog tags.

Y/n looks at snake eyes like a disappointed father would look at his son after a bad grade.

Ghost: I don't count my kills I stopped counting a long time ago and besides counting your kills is the cheesiest thing a mercenary can do it makes you look like a Dumbass no one counts their kills it's not something to be proud of.