New Friends And Old Memories

Time: 7:o0 am
Place: The Core
Ghost POV

After about an hour of just sitting and thinking I finally get up but I'm stopped by a sudden rush of pain in all of my body.

Y/n: Fuck that fight was to realistic. I say with a slight chuckle.

I wait a few minutes to let my body recover a bit before pushing myself to my feet and looking for an exit off the roof.

Y/n's Thoughts: Found it now let's get out of here

After making my way to the lobby of the building i look around and feel a bit or sadness looking at the barren place.

Y/n: Hmm I wonder what it was like to live here must've been nice before the whole place went to hell.

I look down to see a newspaper with A picture of the anti fur riots that happened after the Core started to Fail.

Breaking news anti Fur movements have been popping up everywhere due to last weeks power shortage due to a Furs Negligence of his job.

Y/n: Bullshit blaming one person for the city's failure I can't believe people sometimes.

After I left the lobby I get a bearing of what district I'm in.

Y/n's thoughts: I think I'm still in the business district so that means I didn't travel that far from where I landed I should probably head back there and wait for evac.

As I make my way towards the Evac point I get interrupted by a scream for help coming from an alleyway

???: HEY WAIT STOP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

???: Shut your fucking mouth you fur piece of shit your the reason this city failed and is in ruins!

I look around the corner to see a male fur and a male human fighting I noticed that the fur was equipped with the cores soldier outfit and that the man was dressed in a soldier outfit as well.

Male fur: WHAT DID I DO TO YOU WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BROTHERS!

Male human: We were never brothers I hate your kind your people got my family killed.

After the man says this he raises a standard issue M4 but before he can pull the trigger I intervene.

Ghost: Stop. I say in a menacing voice.

Man: And who are yo- what the fuck are you wait your the one that killed all the soldiers aren't you?!

Ghost: Yes I am now put the gun down. As I say this I pull out my kukri knife

Man: Like hell I will I'm gonna ki-[SLASH,Drip,Drip,Drop,Thud]

The man looks down confused at what I did until he sees the giant slash I made across his stomach the man struggles to keep his intestines in but fails and falls to the floor dead.

Ghost: I told you to put the gun down you should listen next time oh wait there won't be a next time.

I turn around and get a better look at a dog fur who's at least 20