Preparation

The next day: 10:00 am
Somewhere in the Middle East.

Ethan: Sir I regret to inform you that Ghost got away.

???: I'm very disappointed in you not only did you waste my time but you also wasted my resources and men.

Ethan: It won't happen again I promise if you would just give me more ti-

???: SILENCE YOU IMBECILE YOU HAD ONE JOB BRING ME GHOSTS HEAD AND YOU FAILED!

Ethan: Sir we had him surrounded but his Pack showed up also the sniper you hired betrayed us and your men were no match for them. We did however hit him with a sniper round in the lower chest.

???: That's good at least he's injured but Ethan you do know your disposable right and that you just hit a hornets nest right.

Ethan: Sir if you are saying he's coming for revenge let him come I will show him who's boss.

???: Naive you will die before you even make the first move I should know my brother tried to take down the ghost and now he's in a 6 foot grave.

Ethan: I have trained for this moment ever since he took my family away 5 years ago.

???: Do you know that he's been trained since 8 and  if you think your measly 5 years of experience will work you're dead wrong so with that being said you are no longer needed you failed and I don't want Ghost tracking you to our base and stopping my plans. Good Luck Ethan.

Ethan: Wait si- he's cut off by the call ending.

Ethan: FUCK FUCK FUCK I HAD ONE CHANCE ONE CHANCE AND ITS GONE FUCK!!!!

Just then he hears helicopters approaching and lots of them.

Soldier 1: Sir it's the Wolves and there's a lot of them they outnumber us this time look.

Ethan looks outside to see a formation of UH-60 Black Hawks approaching their location.

Ethan: F-Fuck NO I CANT DIE HERE I STILL NEED TO AVENGE MY FAMILY YOU GUYS STAY HERE AND HOLD THEM BACK UNDERSTAND!!

Soldier 2: No they want you only you if we give you to them they might let us li- He's cut off by a 50. caliber flying through his skull.

Soldier 1: Fucking Christ where did that come fr- He too is also cut off by a 50. Caliber but this time instead of the head it pierced his chest leaving a giant hole in his chest.

Ethan looks outside to see the black hawks dropping off wolves to raid the base he knows this is the end of the line.