Love?

Ghosts thoughts: I awoke to a feeling of something soft and warm it actually felt quite nice until wrapped my arms around whatever was making me feel this way. As soon as I did I heard a audible moan.

Jessica was awoke by moving and looked down seeing ghost trying to move and suddenly she was wide awake.

Jessica: Ghost? Your awake? YOUR AWAKE!? I am so sorry please for-

She was cut off by ghost giving her a kiss on the lips.

Ghost: thanks for saving me I wouldn't be here if you hadn't helped me but why are you in here?

Jessica: well after we got you out of there I was offered a position in the wolves so now I'm waiting to see which pack I'm in?

Ghost: What we've never let a furry into our ranks and no one here really trusts furs the only place you could possibly work is maintenance or something.

Jessica: No alpha said specifically I was getting put in a pack so now I'm waiting.

Ghost: Oh okay well can you get off me now and w- WHY ARE YOU NAKED.

Jessica: w-Well us furs sleep naked cause we get pretty hot when we sleep so most of us sleep naked. she says with a awkward smile

Ghost: Well can you please get off me and get dressed?

Jessica: Sure but you do know you're kinda naked too. And I kinda maybe saw the monster you keep in your underwear.

Ghost upon hearing this immediately turns red and tries to shuffle out of Jessica's grasp but she won't get off.

Ghost: Jessica please get off now I'm uncomfortable. He says whimpering remembering what those female furs did to him so long ago.

Jessica here's the whimper and remembers what the guard said about ghost being raped by furs. She instantly jumps off of ghost and starts apologizing.

Jessica: i am so so so sorry I forgot I didn't mean to hurt you plea-

Ghost: Shut up your just like the rest of your kind take advantage of me your kind is the reason I'm like this. As he said that he got done putting on his clothes and walks out of the room.

Jessica: what what have I done how could I have been so stupid.

Alpha: so I'm guessing he's mad? She says with a grin

Jessica: What do you think I should apologize.

Alpha: don't it will only make things worse he hates it when people feel sorry for him it makes him feel weak as he puts it.

Jessica: well what do I do?

Alpha: nothing there's nothing you can do.

As she says this she turns around and walks out leaving Jessica to deal with her thoughts.

Ghost Thoughts: why did I get so mad she isn't like the other furs she's gentle at least with me she is.

Just then Y/N heard a voice inside his head.

???: How does it feel huh your pretty big for being 8 right girls you should be thanking us for this opportunity huh aghhh!

???: woah he's still ready to go wow your a keeper anyways it's my turn now. Are you sure your not a M-mAN AW is someone crying it's not our fault you weren't loved but we're glad your mom gave you to us ugh your so deep I'm gonna cum agh whew impressive as always.

???: How are you so good at this you little runt? When you get a girlfriend your gonna thank us if we ever let you go that is hahaha!

You snap out of your thoughts by a guard tapping your shoulder.