Meet the pack

Ghost POV: as the footsteps close in I flip the safety off of my M4 and get ready for a fight I look over to see Jessica pull out her weapon I look at it and see it's a modified AR-15 turned into a sniper rifle.

She see's me looking and quickly looks away as if she's embarrassed.

Ghost: Anyways what's your name?

Jessica: it's Jessica can I know your name?

Ghost: No it's just Ghost

Jessica looks a little hurt by how quick you shot her down you felt a bit bad not enough to say your name but enough for you to give her a nickname

Ghost: hey Jesse

Jessica's face lights up upon hearing you call her that she responds.

Jessica: YES GHOST. with a smile

Ghost: good luck

Jessica:good luck

3rd person POV: as soon as they finished their conversation one of the main hall door gets kicked in and about 15 combatants run in. Before I could let off a shot Jesse landed 5 head shots in quick succession. Before quickly landing another 2 upon seeing this I decided to show some of my skills I aimed my M4 and quickly shot 4 of the men in the chest twice and once in the head before quickly turning to the other 4 and landing the shots in the same way 2 in the chest once in the head. With that the first combatants were dead on the floor.

Time: 6:00 am

Wraith POV: So boys ghost finally decided to call for some assistance he probably was in over his head this time.

Reaper: No shit I get he's one of our best but it still isn't smart to "hunt" alone anyways where we headed it's been about an hour he might be dead by now.

Miller: he isn't dead I raised him better than that and if he is dead I'm snatching his soul back from satan himself. The only one who can kill that boy is me and I'm gonna kill him when I see him for disappearing for half a year made us worried sick.

Fixit: Damn that's pretty hardcore pop's. But I do agree I was always wondering where he went.

Ace was still packing his medical supplies when he asked rookie how long until we were there.

Ace: oi rookie how long

Rookie: ETA 15 MINUTES I REPEAT 15 MINUTES

After that the ALPHA came in and she wasn't exactly thrilled about Ghosts situation

ALPHA: I swear if he didn't get great results on all of his contracts I would kill him. But I can't do that because I care about him a lot and I'm sure you all do so let's get our boy home.