Injured

BANG was all you heard as you felt what felt like a truck hit you right in the ribs after you got hit all you remember was how cold it was and looking down seeing all the red liquid pouring out of you And falling to the ground.

Jessica POV: G- G-GHOST N-NOOOOO YOU SONS OF BITCHES IM GOING TO KIL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. As I said that I started shooting anyone who tried going near ghosts body.

Ace POV: GHOST FUCK Wraith Reaper I need suppressing fire now so I can grab Y/N!

Wraith/Reaper: Aye sir laying suppressing fire come get it you cunt bags!

As they were laying down suppressing fire I made my way to Y/N I got there and blood was everywhere but surprisingly Y/N was still conscious.

Ghost: A-Ace I F- F-feEl sO C-old hE gOt mE Pretty good H-huh.

Ace: don't talk I'm gonna get you out of here okay just hold on I'm gonna pick you up on the count of three okay 1 2 3 lift

Ghost: ArGHhHH IT hURts plEAse MaKe iT SToP ACEEE.

Ace's thoughts: as much as it hurt my soul to hear My brother in pain I knew I had to get him out of there.

Ace: Hey ghost your doing great MILLER HELP ME!

Miller: what do you need!?

Ace: help pick him up let's get out of here we leave the fur here she can hold the enemy back.

As he was about to run off leaving Jessica I was able to yell out.

Ghost: j-JESsiCA

Jessica's POV: Ghost? I look over and see him being lifted by his teammates and they all look at me as I pull back and run over to them.

ALPHA: Jessica is that your name?

Jessica: Yes it is

ALPHA: listen it seems ghost has some sort of trust in you which is unusual he dislikes furs more than most and he has reason but that aside are you coming with us Or not?

Jessica: Yes i want to come with you guys all I ask is that I can stay by ghosts side.

ALPHA. Deal now let's move on the double.

As we ran Alpha contacted rookie

Alpha: rookie do you copy?

Rookie here do you need extraction yet?

Alpha: Yes also land before we get there and get the medical bed out Ghost is critical.

Rookie: fuck okay I'll be there eta 3 minutes.

Ghost POV : all I could hear was Ace saying come on Y/N stay with me we're almost there NO don't close your eyes stay with me understand!

And then it all faded to black and I woke up back where I saw Sophie. I made my way to where I saw Sophie last and sure enough she was there.

Sophie: Hey Y/N back so soon? I thought I told you keep going and live on?

Y/N: No Sophie I think I'm actually supposed to be here I was shot 7 times the last being a sniper round so yea I guess that was the nail in the coffin. I laugh saying this.

Sophie: This isn't funny why are you laughing when people who care about you are hurting.

Ghost: What do you mean?

Sophie: Here let me show you something follow me.

I follow Sophie to a patch of flowers which she parts with her hands making a one way mirror of sorts as I look through I see Ace rush me into the Helo and lays me down on the medical bed and starts to remove my armor and laying it to the side you can see him looking at the heart monitor all of a sudden it flatlines. You see Ace rush over to you and pull out what he calls his heart starters and puts both against your chest and say 1 2 3 CLEAR 1 2 3 CLEAR. Upon closer inspection you see Ace crying?

Sophie: You see people do care about you and your hurting them.

Ghost: still that doesn't change the fact I'm dead.

Sophie: look again.

After a while Ace finally stabilized me but I could tell he still upset. I look again and see Miller someone who treated me like a son I watch as he walks over to the bed and sits down he then starts crying. Which I have never seen.

Miller: Im so sorry Y/n that I wasn't at your side when you took that hit but you been through worse right? Remember when during a operation you took a entire slug from a shotgun he says laughing to himself before breaking down again. Please Y/n wake up we need I need you but Jesse also needs you to so please wake up I'll be back in a bit I gotta eat. As he says this he stands up and walks away.

I look at Sophie who's grinning cause she knows she's convincing me to stay alive.

I sigh and say fine I will go back but I want to hear one more person say something to me.

She nods and gestures to keep looking at the mirror I do. 5 minutes pass 10 15 20 25 30 after 30 minutes someone finally walks in and sits down next to me before taking a deep breath and saying something that shocked me.

Jessica: I Love You.

End chapter.