New Enemies [Edit]

The Next Day
Wolf Pack Base
Time: 07:50
Alpha POV

I had just gotten done taking a shower in my room when I decided to see if Y/n and Jessica were back yet I walked into the gym where I saw Miller training.

Alpha: Hey Miller have you seen Y/n?

Miller: Nah last time I saw him he was with Jessica going to bury the boy a few days ago why?

Alpha: Well he's my beta and I need to show him the ropes of being the second in command.

Miller: Are you sure that's it?

Alpha: Yes why else would i want to talk to him?

Miller: I see the way you look at Him and Jessica you're jealous aren't you?

Alpha: What No why would I be jealous!?

Miller: Maybe it's because it took you so long just for Y/n to even talk to you and even slightly open up and it only took Jessica a day. And Jessica gets to stay by his side all the time let's be real you like Y/n don't you?

Alpha: No I do no-

Y/n: Hey Alpha hey Miller.

Alpha: AHHHHH When did you get back!?

Jessica: Just now. She says while leaning on Y/n's shoulder

Alpha: How long have you been there?!

Y/n: Not long we just got back.

Alpha: O-okay but you shouldn't sneak up on my like that i could have hurt you.

Y/n: Sure anyways anything happen since we left?

Alpha: Actually yes we found out who is behind you getting set up.

Y/N: Really that was fast.

Alpha: Well when you have the best wolves you can track anything down. Also after you get briefed on who were dealing with report to my office so I can show you the ropes on how to be my second in command and also Jessica a word?

Y/n's POV

I watch as alpha and Jesse walk off after they are out of eyesight I turn to Miller and ask.

Y/n: What do you think about all of this?

Miller: Well if I'm being honest I'm glad we have a new foe I was getting bored of just doing security detail.

Y/n: Yea makes sense that's why I left for so long it was getting boring killing random people for money.

Miller: Still you shouldn't have left like that you had us worried about you especially me cause I look at you as my son and if anything would have happened to you I don't think I would be able to keep going.

I can hear a break in his voice as he said that I walked up to him and hugged him.

Y/n: Hey if anything did happen to me remember what one of our mottos is  "Wolves Don't Die They Just Move On To The Eternal Hunt"

as I say this he looks at me trying not to cry.

Miller: You've grown up so much since I first met you I remember you bit my hand the first time I tried grabbing your hand. He says chuckling

After a good laugh I remember a fond memory of me and Alpha

Y/n: remember my first time meeting alpha she was only 12 at the time and she tried to share some food with me but I spit it out in her face then I had to spend a week cleaning up her room as punishment. I say laughing