The Past

??? POV: through my sniper scope I watch ghost and the other soldier move behind a wall to take cover ghost pulls out his suppressed M9 and gestures for the other soldier to kill the one on the right while he kills the one on the left. I watch as they both take down their targets almost in sync. I decided to keep watch over them just in case things got hairy.

Ethans POV: you and Ghost had just taken down to guards both clean headshots. Without thinking you grab the body you shot and drag it out of view of anyone who comes outside.

As you finish putting the body away you look at ghost who seems impressed that he didn't have to tell you what to do.

3rd POV: As Ghost and Ethan are making their way to the objective they both stay silent communicating through hand gestures and every now and then taking out a guard or two.

Ethans POV: Ghost all of a sudden halts like he did before but this time turns around and gestures for me and him to split up he then points at the 03:00 on his watch saying to meet up back here at that time. I nod in agreement and make my way down the opposite corridor he goes down I watch as he turns the corner and disappears.

Ghost POV: After me and Ethan separate I make my way to the archives room to get a certain file as I enter the archives I feel a sense of unease and decide to take out my M4 just in case.

Time skip: 15 minutes later

Ghost POV: I had just found the file I was looking for on the front it stated: Classified I smirked and opened it as soon as I did a picture slid out

DATE: 2019

OPERATION: HEAVENS HAMMER

OBJECTIVE: DEMORALIZE ENEMY           COMBATANTS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

OPERATORS: GHOST, REAPER AND WRAITH AKA HEAVENS REAPERS

DEBRIEF: DURING OPERATION HEAVENS HAMMER HEAVENS REAPERS DEMORALIZED ENEMY COMBATANTS BY DISEMBOWELING AND HANGING ANYONE THEY CAME ACROSS INNOCENT OR NOT. THEY SEEM TO SHOW LITTLE TO NO REMORSE. THEY ALSO SABOTAGED SUPPLY LINES CUTTING OFF FOOD,MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND CUT COMMUNICATION LINES. ENEMY REPORTS STATE IT WAS LIKE FIGHTING DEMONS EVERY TIME THEY THOUGHT IT WAS OVER IT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN BUT MUCH WORSE. END OF DEBRIEF.

Ghost POV: I smile reliving those old memories that seem so long ago. Just then I hear footsteps of someone coming down the hall I quickly snatch the photo and put the file away and hide in one of the corners behind some shelves.

??? POV: Hmm I swear I heard someone back here I guess not command there's nothing here false alarm. God I really need  to stop being so parano- I cut him off as I used a couple of wires to strangle the man until he stopped moving. After he stopped squirming I tucked him in the corner and shot him twice in the head with my suppressed M9 Better safe than sorry I say to myself.