Undercover part 2

Y/n's pov

After me and Veronica made it out of the parking garage I start driving to my next destination Snow Whites location I notice out of the corner of my eye Veronica keeps looking me up and down but before I know it we arrive at the big mansion but I just can't shake the feeling that somethings wrong and right as my guard was lowering Veronica swings at me with a syringe that almost lands in my neck but narrowly misses I disarm her but she won't stop struggling.

Veronica: Fuck how did I mess this up how did you know?!

Y/n: Because I'm the Ghost Bitch and no one outsmarts me.

Veronica upon hearing this goes wide eyed

Veronica: Wait you are?

Y/n: Yea I am why are you so surprised I thought you knew that already.

Veronica: Our boss warned us about you she said if we ever came in contact with you they would cease communication between us.

I am surprised at her saying this people usually know about me but they never go to the point that they cut contact with people I come in contact with what are they hiding?

Y/n: Let me cut you a deal cough up some more intel and I'll spare you sound like a deal?

Veronica looks away from me for a moment before nodding her head in agreement

Y/n: Good now me and you are going to walk in and meet Snow White alright and act like nothing has happened between us yet understand?

Veronica: Yes Y/n I won't say anything.

After she says this I let her arm go and she straightens her clothes before getting out I follow after her and we make it to the front door where she knocks after a minute or two a security guard opens the door and sees Veronica and me.

Guard: You must be the guy Snow White was talking about you have clearance just no funny business alright?

Y/n: Got it sir I'll be on my best behavior. I say with a smile

The guard smiles at this and responds

Guard: Good now Veronica don't make to much noise with him please the staff can't sleep when you bring men over.

Veronica: Shhhh he's going to think I'm a slut.

Guard: Nonsense just please sir make yourself at home.

Me and Veronica walk in and I follow Veronica until we reach a room on the 4th floor

Y/n: Remember nothing happened outside okay?

Veronica nods her head before knocking on the door.

Snow White: Come in its unlocked!

Veronica opens up the door revealing a giant room but no sign of Snow White.

I motion for Veronica to go in and she does as soon as it's clear I walk in and begin looking around but I see a blue flashing coming from the side of the room I look at it and see that it's a camera.

Y/n: Who is receiving that camera feed?

Veronica: I don't know I think our boss is receiving it but don't be afraid it can't hear us at least I don't think it can.

Y/n: Where is your friend I don't have all day you know?

Veronica: Yea yea she's in the shower she'll be out soon just hold your horses.

Time skip 3 minutes

I finally hear Snow White turn off the shower and get out

Y/n: FINALLY Jesus Christ I thought she might've died in there or something!