Familiar Faces

Luna's POV

Once Y/n opens up the door I see Jessica an infamous sniper our organization hired to help kill the ghost but ended up helping him and is now sleeping in his dorm?! Wait no way is she his girlfriend not that's impossible he hates furs for what they did to him so at least he isn't dat-

I'm cut out of my thoughts by watching Y/n start kissing Jessica and to my surprise it's getting pretty hot and heavy for both of them I even watch Jessica slide her hand into his pants and him grab her ass. That's when Jessica looks at me and pulls away to ask Y/n.

Jessica: Who's the boy?

I see Y/n turn around and look at me

Y/n: Oh that's Blaze i Met him this morning.

Jessica: Is there a special reason why he's here?

I watch y/n motion for Jessica to come closer and he whispers something that I'm sure is about my "Squad"

Jessica: Oh if that's the case I'm happy that you're here with us.

Luna: Me to I've just been feeling really down lately and I'm happy you guys are being so nice to me.

Y/n: Of course kid anytime you want you can come over. He says with a warm smile.

Luna: So what will we be eating?

Y/n: Anything you want Jesse is one of the best cooks I know. He says while pulling her into a hug.

Jessica: Should I wake the others?

Y/n: What time is it?

Jessica: Um let's see 6:30.

Y/n: How about I wake them you keep our guest company.

Jessica: Okay while you do that I'll start breakfast.

I watch Y/n walk to a door and open it I catch a glimpse inside and see 2 girls half naked asleep but before I can observe their facial features he closes the door behind him.

Y/n's POV

After I walked into my room I get on my radio.

Y/n: This is Ghost to Alpha team do you copy?

Alpha 0-1: Have you found anything out?

Y/n: You guys were right somethings up with this kid he's way to nonchalant about losing 4 of his squad members and I also found it weird that he survived Lexi and Rosa in the first place also tell Alpha to pull out Charlie and Omega squad out of the core just in case.

Alpha 0-1: Affirmative but we can't guarantee that alpha will do that.

Y/n: I know just try and convince her to pull them out.

Alpha 0-1: Keep us updated on anything they do alpha team out.

After I get off my radio I walk over to the girls and wake them both up.

Violet: Ugh what time is it?

Y/n: It is 6:39

Mia: Why do we have to get up this early?

Y/n: Because Jessica is making breakfast and plus we have a guest.

Violet: Who? She asks groggily

Y/n: A kid I met this morning but help me keep an eye on him Alphas orders.

Mia: Oh so we're babysitting then.

Y/n: You can call it that just report anything suspicious to me alright. I ask in a more serious tone.