Prophecy

The Whisperers POV

Whisperer: Soon Y/n soon we will meet again.

Black widow: Sir?

Whisperer: What is it?

Black widow: What history do you have with Y/n?

Whisperer: Where should I begin I tortured him from when he was 5 until he was 10 and the torture ranged from nail. pulling, beatings, stabbing, Starving,Waterboarding I even once shot him in his legs to see if he would bleed out but you name it I did it.

But out of everything I did he never ever gave up hope which is what I wanted i remember he would always ask me when his dad was going to pick him up when he was going home but I never gave him a real answer I'm a monster and I'm fine with that but someone as young as him shouldn't have to be doing what he does right now he had his whole life ahead of him and I took that from him and for that I know he will kill me for I mean who wouldn't.

Athena: W-Wow no wonder he's fucked in the head did anything else happen to him when he was younger?

Whisperer: [Chuckle] Yes a lot happened when he was younger he was brutally raped by Lexi Luna and Rosa every day and after they got done with him they would put him in a small box he could barely fit in and after about an hour I would take him and start the torture for hours on end with no rest at all i one time made a mad dog bite a chunk of his arm off and afterwards poured alcohol in it I'm a very very fucked up individual but i sometimes do regret what I did to him but I'm glad he somewhat moved on and is now a powerful young man so at least my torture proved somewhat useful ain't that right James L/n

As I say this I look at Y/n's Father who is still unrecognizable after what we did to him

Nova: Hey Dumbass he's talking to you.

James: I know he is I just don't want to talk to you monsters.

Whisperer: Monsters? Pffffft you sold your own goddamn son into sex slavery and you think we're the monsters get over yourself [Chuckle] your no better then us.

James: It's not my fault you treated him poorly and besides he's the reason his mother left for another man I'm not even sure he actually is my son that goddamn whore was always cheating on me so I took it out on my waste of life I called a son.

I take a moment to process what this sack of shit just said and after a minute I finally speak.

Whisperer: Well he became more of a man then you'll ever be that's for sure he may be a murderer and kinda crazy but at least he cares for his own.

James: Yea sure but for how long when he finally realizes that people are just lambs to slaughter what will happen then huh he'll become the devil of this world and no one will stop him not you not your leader no one will be able to stand in his way and if someone does stand in his way they'll just become another dead body with no name.