Confessions

3rd person POV: we watched as Jessica made her way around the wolves base it was a pretty gigantic underground base with a shopping center, gun ranges, dorms, mess halls. And the most impressive thing around 20 giant helicopter hangers that had at least 60 helicopters in each hanger.

but another thing she noticed there's more than one pack but it seems by the welcoming we got and urgency when they saw ghost this pack is one of the best if not the best.

Guard: Ma'am this is for authorized personal only I'm gonna have to ask you to go away.

Jessica: no I'm not going away let me see ghost...

Guard: and what would ghost want with a fur he hates your kind with a right to you don't just get over 3 years of constant rape and abuse you know now get like a good dog.

Jessica: what did you call me I'm well aware that he might hate my kind but I don't hate him now MOVE!!

Alpha: what is going on here Jessica?

Guard: ma'am she's trying to see Y/ I mean ghost and I'm not letting her but she doesn't know when to quit.

Alpha: well she's with me she actually helped save ghost so from now on she's a temporary pack member Make sure no one else makes mistake again understand?

Guard:  Yes ma'am sorry I misspoke sorry Jessica was it?

Jessica: yes and your fine but I really want to see how ghost is.

Alpha: well let's not keep you waiting but Jessica I do have some questions. Let's go to my office before we see ghost okay?

Jessica looked at her with slight annoyance but agreed with a nod. They soon arrived after a few minutes and walked in to a pretty small office.

 As soon as they arrived alpha gestured for Jessica to take a seat so Jessica sat down across from alpha

As soon as they arrived alpha gestured for Jessica to take a seat so Jessica sat down across from alpha. Alpha pulls out some alcoholic beverages and pours herself some before offering some to Jessica.

Alpha: are you thirsty?

Jessica: no I thought you wanted to ask questions not drink.

Alpha: well it's common courtesy to ask guests if they are thirsty. Are you hungry?

Jessica: No I want to see Ghost but you're stopping me from doing that so please just ask the questions and stop wasting time.

Alpha: Alright fine what do you want with Ghost?

Jessica: well I want to become someone he can depend on I want to become someone he cares about and I want to become his everything.

Alpha: Why you've never met him before this mission so why do you care about him?

Jessica: well in all honesty I've loved him ever since I was in high school.

Alpha is extremely confused by her saying this?