Worse Than Death

DISCLAIMER SOME DISTURBING STUFF IS IN THIS CHAPTER :)

Ghost POV
Location: The Core
After I landed on the floor I pulled out my modified shotgun

Ghost POV Location: The CoreAfter I landed on the floor I pulled out my modified shotgun

As soon as I chambered a round I hear rapid footsteps running my way. I turn around to see a group of men and women equipped with only spears and knives? I was confused at first before shaking the thought and deciding it most be locals that lived in the core which means they are rats and rats must be exterminated! And with that I had one goal to KILL ANYONE WHO STOOD IN MY WAY!

Ghost: Let the fun begin!

After I say this a man breaks from the group and begins yelling

???: Char-

I cut him off by dashing towards him and grabbing his neck before looking at him in the eyes and shooting a rifled slug right into his head blowing chunks of flesh skull and brain everywhere.
I follow it up by quickly turning around and lodging the end of the barrel into what has to be a 18 year olds face before pulling the trigger And turning his face into floor paste

Ghost: Who's next! Click Clack

after I brutally killed the young man I felt a prick at the back of my leg I turn around to see a man trying to slice my Achilles heel I stop him by picking him up by his head and shoving my fingers into his eyes making the man squirm and hearing satisfying squelches and squirts the man kept screaming in pain until I used enough force to split the mans head in half. At the same time a women runs at me from behind and before she can do anything I roundhouse kick her so hard in the nose the bone went into her skull and pierced her brain making her fall lifeless onto the floor.

After the lady falls to the ground I look at the rest of the group who all have wide eyes some are even crying.

Ghost: Do you know who I am? I say in a deadpan tone

???: N-No sir. The man says in a terrified voice

Ghost: Guess. As I say this I load two shells into my shotgun

After I say this the man squeezes his eyes shut and begins to sob.