Trust

Jessica Pov

Alarm system: INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT.

I look at ghost who is looking not worried but nervous in a way then all of a sudden he says your lucky i don't have time for this and throws me to the floor before running full speed down the hallway.

Jessica: WAIT!

Ghost POV: FUCK FUCK FUCK HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID OF COURSE IT WAS A TRAP!!

???: HE'S OVER HERE WEST HALLWAY!!!

???: Copy shoot to injure I repeat shoot to injure we need him alive.

???: HE'S HERE followed by a. Burst of automatic gun fire that barely missed my leg.

Ghost: You want a fight you'll get a fight! I say as I load my M4 and ditch my suppressor no need to be quiet anymore I say to myself.

3rd person POV: Ghost was running through the hallways of this confusing palace every time he rounded a corner more combatants would show up he dealt with them fairly easy until one female combatant landed 4 shots directly into your lower leg and upper thigh as well as your upper shoulder and lower stomach you immediately fall to the ground in pain.

The female runs up to you and tries to restrain you but suddenly a rush of adrenaline hits and you quickly punch her in the ribs before pulling out you're M9 and unloading 4 rounds into her making her fall limp on top of you. You push her off of you and very painfully push yourself off the ground and wrap yourself up with some T-Shirts and no matter how much pain you are in you keep going. Eventually you are on your feet again but every step sends pain coursing through your body.

After a while of limping and holding your body you fall and hit the floor. And you begin wondering if this is really it. As your losing conciseness you hear a voice.

???: Hey Cutie.

Y/n: What who's there?

???: Oh come on don't tell me you don't remember me?

Y/n: Why can't i see?

???: Y/n it's because you have your eyes closed silly. She said with a chuckle.

Y/n Opened his eyes to see a girl sitting next to him that's when he remembered who she was Sophie your first real friend. Y/n remembered how beautiful she was as he watched she played with a butterfly.

Sophie: Finally you remember me say Y/n why are you here? She asked with confusion

Y/n: I woke up here why are yo- he stopped remembering that this can't be Sophie Sophie died 4 years ago.

Sophie: Y/n why do you look so sad? She said grabbing his cheek in a playful way.

Y/n: Your dead you died 4 years ago don't you remember and it's my fault I could have saved you all but I was to late I'm so sorry Sophie I failed you guys. If I would have been there soon- she cuts him off and says

Sophie: of course I remember and it's not your fault you can't change the past no matter how much you want to. One regret I do have is not saying how I felt about you. But Your a good man Y/n now wake up we will catch up later okay?

Y/n watched as she got up and walked away smiling the whole time and eventually disappeared out of sight.

Y/n suddenly jolted awake with a new found determination to live and that's when he remembered the distress beacon all pack members have in case of overwhelming odds and are in need of evac.

He pulled it out and looked at the thing it looked really old but fuck it he said it can't hurt to try Y/n pushed the small device and surprisingly it turned on and started blinking signifying that a distress beacon is active.

Y/n hadn't noticed before but he was in the palaces main hall not the best place for a stand off but it will have to do Y/n said to himself as he started looking for stuff to use as barricades and cover after a while he was ready well somewhat he managed to find a lot of chairs to use as concealment and would use the pillars as cover when shit hit the fan.

All he had to do know was hunker down and wait but judging by all the rapid footsteps the were still searching for you it was only a matter of time until hell breaks out.

Jessica POV: Come on Come on where did you go please don't be dead no what am I talking about he's been through worse I just need to find him so I can help him get out of this shit hole.

I opened the door to the main hall and started running I looked down the main flight of stairs and saw Y/n preparing himself.

He saw me and immediately let off 3 shots before taking cover behind a pillar.

Ghost: Listen i spared you once it won't happen again get the fuck out of here before i turn your cranium into a stadium!

Jessica: WAIT IM FRIENDLY!

Ghost: really? Well sorry about that didn't know

Jessica: wait that worked?

Ghost: LIKE FUCK IT DID I'M NOT STUPID!!

Jessica: What will I have to do to prove it?

Ghost: bring me a fuck ton of mags of 5.56 and 9mm then I will trust you.

Jessica: okay I will be right back don't die!

Jessica's thoughts: come on if I hurry I can help him fend off the first waves of enemies. Yes then he will see my worth and then we can be together forever.

Time skip 5 minutes later

Ghost POV: I knew she wouldn't do it I mea- I'm cut off by a very tired female fur carrying a duffel bag full of magazines and flash bangs and other useful stuff.

Ghost: Jesus Christ where did you get all this?

Jessica: wheeze I got it- wheeze from the- wheeze armory.

Ghost: but why would you help me what do you want with me I don't know you yet you want to help me? Why shouldn't I kill you here and save the trouble?

Jessica: you could if you want to I'm not going to stop you but I will help you fend off the enemy until you can get out of here. She replied with a smile

Ghost in thoughts: no we shouldn't trust her but for some odd reason I want to almost as if her soul is calling out to me. I decided to apologize about the whole why shouldn't I kill you thing.

Ghost: um listen I have some friends coming to get me out of here so this will probably be the last time we meet so I wanted to say thanks for the help. As I said that I turned around and went back to waiting for the enemy

Jessica's thoughts: oh no I'm never leaving your side not as long as you live.

Jessica POV: I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear what sounds like hundreds of people rushing towards the main hall I look over to see ghost unfazed all he does is turn the safety off of his M4 and smirk underneath his balaclava.

End chapter