The Tour part 1

Time 10:00 am
Location: Wolf Pack Base

Ghost POV

After we left the helicopter hanger me and the girls made our way towards the mess hall where I saw my old pack I decided to introduce the girls to my family.

Ghost: Hey boys how you been?

Wraith: Well if it isn't the second in command you crazy son of a bitch you better lead us to glory and don't get shot up in the process. He says chuckling.

Ghost: Yea yea I know I wasn't paying attention.

Ace: Oi who's the stripper and cosplayer?

Ghost: That's what I said! I say laughing.

Ace then begins to laugh as well causing Mia to roll her eyes in frustration as well as mumbling something

Mia Mumbling Dickhead

Reaper: So who are they anyways they don't look like wolves?

Violet: Names Violet I'm a mercenary that alpha hired who are you.

Upon hearing that she is a merc for hire reaper gets a cold look to him before saying.

Reaper: None of your business if you ain't a wolf then I don't respect you. He says with a attitude before turning back around to his food.

Just then violet says something she shouldn't have.

Violet: If you keep that attitude I'll kill you understand? now be a good dog and tell me your name. She says in a serious tone.

As she says that the entire mess hall goes quiet and every wolf in the room looks at violet with death glares even rookie who's pretty docile looks like she wants to rip her head.some wolves even take their guns out of their holsters and take the safety's off.

Mia takes a look around the room and noticed everyone has stopped eating everyone stopped talking it was almost like a ghost town in there that's when she notices all the guns that are in people's hands.

Mia: V-Violet you should apologize I don't think they are happy with what you just said.

Violet: So what Alpha hired us they can't hurt us. She says smirking

Ghost: Yes we can you're in our territory now and I can cover it up and say there was a gun range malfunction. I say menacingly

Violet looks up at me with a look of fear as she hears me say this and realizes I'm not on her side she than begins to apologize.

Violet: I'm so so sorry I didn't know what I was saying I wasn't thinking please forgive me. She says bowing her head.

Reaper: Fuck you dumb bitch stupid cunt say something stupid again and I'll pay you a visit when your alone got it? He says smirking

Fixit: Hey hey let's all calm down and breathe they are is no reason we can't all be friends you're new here so I'm gonna cut you some slack okay but don't say that again got it?

Violet: Y-Yes sir

Fixit: Now let's all start over and act like we never met okay and Reaper no more threats understand?

After Andy says this most of the wolves put their guns away and go back to what they were doing.

Reaper speaks up after 30 seconds of silence before letting out a sigh and asking what their names are.

Reaper: Fine what's your names?

Violet: It's violet and that's Mia so what are your names?

Reaper: It's reaper that's all your gonna get.