Gunduz's Secret (Flashback chapter)

Boran alp P.O.V Age 10

Osman bursts into the tent, breathlessly, "Gunduz Abi... likes... a girl... I think."

Konur and I stand up, "What?!" Osman nods, sitting down beside us and catching his breath. "So you know the whole "Gunduz killed Ilbige hatun's father" thing?" We both nod, "Yeah obviously." Osman grins, "Abi told me that day when he was supposedly going horse-riding, he actually went to go see someone."

Konur claps his hands, "Now this is getting interesting," I look to Osman, "What are we going to do about it?" I ask, knowing Osman probably already has a plan. "Today is Abi's trial and we can go to Sogut to spy on him afterward." I nod, "How are we going to get to Sogut?" Konur asks, gesturing to himself and me. 

"Let's go talk to the rest of our crew, Aybars and Aslihan will probably be able to convince Hafsa Hatun to take us. Boran, you go talk to Savci Abi." We all stand, bumping our shoulders together, "Let's get the crew, and meet up at the training field, alright?" 

I run over to the Marquee, but I figure he's is probably at Artuk Bey's tent, so I go there instead. "Savci Abi!" I call, waiting outside in case Artuk Bey is doing something important. "What, Boran?" "Come outside!" I hear Abi sigh, "I'm kind of doing something right now, Boran. Can it wait?" I cross my arms, "This is important, Abi!" 

"Fine, I'm coming," Savci steps outside, looking at me expectantly, "What happened?" I stand on the tips of my toes, whispering it in his ear. Abi's eyes widen, "Now, That is important information, let's go." We get to the training field where the rest of the crew are waiting under the tree we usually meet up at. Osman turns to Aybars and Aslihan, "Do you think you can get your Ana to take us to Sogut?" Aslihan nods, "Probably, she's been wanting to go to Sogut anyway."

Osman smiles, "Good, take Boran with you, he'll come to tell me if she says yes." Aslihan pushes me, "Race you there!" She calls, taking off first, Aybars close behind, "That's cheating, Aslihan!" I yell, running after them.

A while later,

Osman walks out of the Inn, speeding towards us, "I know who the girl is. It's Princess Irene from Bilecik castle." Osman says in amazement, "A princess?" Konur asks, and Osman nods, "Exactly." Well, that's interesting, very interesting. "So what's the plan?" Aybars asks and Osman shrugs, "Just embarrass him as much as possible, that's what he gets for not telling me." 

"There he is now," Osman says, pointing to the entrance, "Let's do this."

We walk to him and Irene, keeping a straight face as Gunduz cringes. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks carefully after glancing at Irene. "We were bored, and you are not boring Gunduz Abi," Konur says politely and Gunduz narrows his eyes at him.

"Aren't you going to introduce us, Abi?" Osman asks, gesturing to Irene and then himself and Savci, "We're your little brothers." I grin and speak up, "We're all practically your little brothers," "Except me, I'm practically your little sister." Aslihan points out and we all nod.

Gunduz sighs, "Fine, Irene, This is Savci, my younger brother, he likes books and nothing else. This is my youngest brother Osman, he likes getting himself into unnecessary trouble every single day." Osman crosses his arms, "I don't get myself into trouble, trouble comes to me."

Gunduz ignores him and keeps going, "This is Boran, he's good with a bow, very shy, yet very annoying." I'm offended, "Hey!" Gunduz ignores me too, "This is Konur, he says he got the scar on his eye by fighting a lion, he's lying."

"This is Aybars, he's smart and is only annoying when he betrays me to help Osman, Konur and Boran pranks me." Gunduz Abi takes a breath, "And this is Aslihan, the only girl of the group, but can also kick all their butts because they are idiots."

Aslihan grins, "Now that is true." Osman rubs his hands together, oh boy, here comes the good part. "And this is my dear dear older brother, Gunduz. Although I am not sure how exactly you know each other, I will find out eventually. Gunduz Abi is the oldest, thinks he is cooler than the rest of us, and always tells Baba about everything I do."

I watch Irene as Osman goes on with his rant, and she just smiles at Gunduz and watches. Okay, that's weird. Gunduz's face is turning red, but he's not yelling at us. Also, weird.

"I'm kind of mad at you Abi for not telling me this-" Osman pauses, looking between Gunduz and Irene. "- or whatever this is, and..." Osman trails off, pointing to Konur to finish his sentence. "And your hat doesn't match your clothes, Abi."

Konur finishes and we all burst into laughter as Gunduz stares at his hat.

Turgut Bey walks over to us smiling and putting a hand on Gunduz's shoulder, "Leave the poor boy alone, kids." I pout, "But this is fun, Turgut Bey!"  Turgut bey ruffles my hair, "You have all ganged up against your older brother," Gunduz grins, crossing his arms, "Thank you, Turgut Bey." 

Then, Turgut Bey turns back to him, "And you, your Father, and your grandmother are calling you. You're going to tell them whatever you hid about this story." He says with a smirk and Gunduz's face reddens. I snicker, "Good luck with that Abi! Don't forget to tell us too!" I yell as we run away.

A/N: Hello Hello everybody, this chapter was just a child memory thingy I came up with. The next chapter will have a little bit of a time skip, feel free to guess what's going to happen.

Salaam and have a good day!

-Laraib