Chapter 37 (I can't think of a title)

(Let's just say this is about 1 month later, cause why not.)

Boran alp P.O.V

Gonca and I are both outside of the tribe, near the same area we always went to. Except for this time, we're training? I honestly don't know what to call this, but I wasn't aware Gonca is this good of a fighter. I've stuck in this loop of blocking her every attack for a couple of minutes now. (Dang, Boran, I thought u were an alp.)

I duck as Gonca swings her sword again, and keeps blocking my attacks. But, just as I bring my sword up, I feel the cold metal of her sword resting against my neck. "Are you trying to take my job, Gonca?" I ask, "Haven't you trained to be an alp all your life, Boran?" She shoots back, and I smile, "I was going easy on you." Gonca raises her eyebrows, "Sure, you were, Boran."

I drop my arm back to my side, "Now, this is a familiar scenario." I say, remembering that first horse race and Gonca snickers. "You were so scared," "I was already scared of talking to you, then you decided to hold my sword to my throat," I say defensively. "Maybe you should have thought about that one before you let me win, Boran,"  Gonca replies, an amused smile on her face.

"Are you telling me I should have raced ahead and beat you?" I question, taking a step closer, and Gonca smirks, "I would've won even if you didn't let me win me. I'm faster."  I raise an eyebrow in challenge, "Want to test that statement,  Gonca'm?" Gonca narrows her dark eyes at me, "Oh we will, just not today." She slips the sword back into its sheath, walking back towards the two trees.

"Afraid to lose?" I call out, expecting a sly remark. "Nope, I just don't want to ruin your mood by defeating you."

I laugh as I follow close behind her, sliding my own sword back into its sheath. I untie my horse, petting its chestnut-colored mane. "You can ride without holding onto the reins, can't you?" Gonca asks as I swing my leg over the saddle. "I can, I only do it whenever I'm shooting an arrow though." 

"Is it hard to shoot and ride at the same time?" She asks, trotting her horse next to mine. I shrug, "It used to be difficult, but I got a hang of it. Now, I can do cool tricks." I gesture for her to stay there, and run my horse forward. Once I get a nice speed, I swing one leg over the saddle, knocking an arrow on my bow. I jump off the horse and roll to the ground. I pull the string back and fire the arrow into a tree nearby. 

Gonca looks impressed for a moment, "I now see why this would work. Shoot your enemies while they're busy watching you." I laugh, getting back onto my horse, "A very effective strategy."

Back at the tribe, Goktug and I were walking around the tribe, filling Osman Bey in on everything that needed to be done when one of the tribe's midwives came up to us. "Osman Bey, Bala hatun is giving birth." 

Osman Bey quickly goes to his Marquee while Goktug and I continue patrolling awaiting the news from the Marquee. Later that day, Saltuk gives us the news, "Osman Bey has two healthy children, twins, a boy, and a girl." People cheer and when the sun is about to go down, we're called to the Marquee.

Osman stands in front of his seat, happily gazing at the small infant bundled in his arms. Bala hatun stands beside him, holding her baby in her arms. Osman Bey smiles, nodding at us as we enter. He holds the infant closer to him and quietly starts to recite the Adhaan in his ear.

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"

"AshaduAllah ilaha Ilallah"

"Ashaduana Muhammada Rasullah"

"Hayaala Salah, Hayaala Salah"

"Hayaalal Falah, Hayaalal Falah"

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"

"La ilaha Ilallah"

"Your name is Orhan, Your name is Orhan, Your name is Orhan."

"May you be a great leader like your name suggests and may you follow the footsteps of your great grandfather, Suleyman Shah, and your grandfather Ertugrul Gazi. May Allah grant you a long, healthy, and righteous life." Osman finishes, placing a gentle kiss on the baby's forehead. He then carefully hands Orhan to Bala hatun and takes his daughter into his arms. Again Osman gently recites the Adhaan in her ear. 

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"

"AshaduAllah ilaha Ilallah"

"Ashaduana Muhammada Rasullah"

"Hayaala Salah, Hayaala Salah"

"Hayaalal Falah, Hayaalal Falah"

"Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar"

"La ilaha Ilallah"

"Your name is Melike, Your name is Melike, Your name is Melike."

"May you be the angel of our home and our tribe. May you always shine brightly and be a strong leader of this tribe. May Allah give you a long, healthy, and righteous life, my sweet girl." Osman places a gentle kiss on her forehead as well, looking up and smiling.

"May Allah grant them health and happiness, Bey. May they be the joy and strength of our tribe." I say, happily. "Ameen, Boran."  "May Allah make them the joy of our tribe, Bey. May they continue our cause with justice and unity." Goktug says, and Osman Bey nods, "Ameen, Goktug, Ameen."

A/N: WOOO OSMAN GOT CHILDREN! THE TERRIFIC TWO HAVE ARRIVED! 

Sorry, this chapter is later than usual, I had to go grocery shopping with my mom and then I made lunch for my brother and me. That boy didn't even help me... rude. Oh yeah and then I had a Quran class.

Quick reminder, Orhan means Great Leader, and Melike means Angel

Anyway, Salaam, and have a great day while I go to Karate and go kick things!