Chapter - 23

Taehyung's mom let out a heavy sigh *Tae u would never understand my pain unless you become a parent. Me and your dad fought with whole world just for you ..for your safety...but who is to blame here ...no one*

A/N

*Jerem there's no point of doing this....he is nothing to me now!*

Unknowingly a tear fell from his glossy eyes ..... the last time he cried was when his grand ma left him forever.

The words of Y/N were kept ringing in his ears.
He felt like someone was stabbing him in his heart with a sharp knife.

A knock was heard in his door and he quickly wipe away the tear before anyone could see it.
Taehyung is a introver he doesn't like to show his emotions to anyone .

"May I come in ? " It took some seconds for taehyung to regain his composure ....he took a deep breath before he replied "Yes mom.".

No matter how much Taehyung was distant from his parents....but a heart of mother doesn't need any words to know that her child is not fine.

"Tae....I think...This time we need a real talk.."

"Tae...I don't know what's going through your mind right now but....I am pretty sure it's about Y/N isn't it....you met her in the bar..."

"Mom can you please stop your minions from following me around ....I am not a child anymore.....I need some space...you can't just always be everywhere all the time ....you can't always control everything...!"

A sad aura took over Taehyung's mom ..she knows that it's not his son fault ....they never got the chance to show their true love to him.....but she doesn't have any regret cause she did it all ...for only taehyung. For the sake of his safety .

"I think space is the only thing I gave u the whole rest of your life ...isn't it?"

She slowly took her approach towards Taehyung who was sitting on his bed.

She keeled down infront of him and took his cold hand in her warm one.

"I am sorry honey...we couldn't give you the time that you deserved....we couldn't attend your school functions and your award winning ceremony.... I know you felt our absence in those days.But no matter what, we always proud of you for who u were....and we always will."

She took a deep breath to calm her heavy heart....because whatever she was going to tell Taehyung ....is something that she never want to even think about.But she knows that Taehyung deserve to know...everything..No more lies.

"We...were mafias....one of the biggest mafia of the mafia community....well my dad was the right hand of your dad's father.They were good friends welk that's what i thought ...but now I think your dad's father was not someone who is worth calling a 'friend' my dad was serving his loyalty to a snake.....at the last he showed his true colours.

Me and your dad lived the more than half of our life in such a world where exist only one rule 'kill your enemy before your enemy kills you ' I never remember a day when I never saw blood in my dad's shirt.....He would always come lately all annoyed and frustrated.

My parents would always fight with each other.We never were a happy family....No one would remember my birthday ...except my brother Jiwoo who too left me at the last ......like everyone else I wanted a happy family like in fairy tales but the reality was the just opposite....I knew my parents loved me but they were human too they had their own issues.One day I was crying silently at the corner of my room...and my dad seem to know about this,he came to me and took me in his arms, stared at me with a soft gaze and said ' honey you know I love you , right ? So please be strong for your parents dear..in order to survive here you have to be very strong.No matter what, never let anyone else to tell you who you are and what you can be....just always follow your heart and go where ever it leads you.Alright?" Like a innocent child I nodded my head ....and I hugged him tightly...with all my heart.."