Chapter 31

Author pov

please stay away from Y/N

The voice of his mom kept ringing in his ears. Who knew that one day he will be so fucked up in life.
His mom asked him for something for the first time and he couldn't even kept it.

What a bad son he is.such a loser.

" what are you thinking so hard honey"

His mom's voice snapped him to reality.
Where everyone was enjoying  their meal in the newly opened resort of 'Kim real estate'.

Jimin and jungkook already got along so well.
It felt like they  already knew each other since a very long time.

Jimin was  munching on his steak when suddenly a question crossed Jungkook's mind.

" Hey Jimin do you know Y/N ...Song y/n?"

Jimin stop chewing his steak at the mention  of the familiar name .

But instead Someone else replied which made taehyung gulp down his saliva.

" Song Y/N ? What do you know about her , Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned his gaze from Jimin to Mrs Kim....who was holding a normal gaze towards him.But Mr Kim and Taehyung knows how many thoughts she was hiding behind those orbes.

" Oh..actually Mrs Kim she is my Aunt in law's relative ...she is also from Korea ..we are like childhood friends you know."

Taehyung  stepped on jimin's foot who was attentively listening to jungkook's explanation.

He glared at taehyung and silently yelped in pain without anyone's noticing.

Tehyung gave him a signal which he understood immediately .

" Jungkook!!  Jungkook!! I have something important to tell you...come with me!"

Jimin grabbed jungkook's wrist and dragged him out of the dining hall.

While poor jungkook was still processing. What was happening on earth.

Taehyung sighed in relief.
Suddenly Mrs Kim got up from the table catching everyone's attention.

" Taehyung...come with me"

An unknown fear took over taehyung.Now he knows for sure he is clearly fucked up.
.
..
.
.

To be continued

AUTHOR NOTE

Hello guys , hope you all are doing well . Its sad to be said that I will stop my writing in here as I am going to hostel from Monday onwards  plus this year is going to be a hard year for me . So please wait for my return and shares and votes my story and make it 100k till I return...

          Your  little Author
~💜KIMBISHNI

Saranghae💜....