Chapter 10

"Grandpa around him I feel..............kind of alive "

Y/N took a deep breadth and gave her grandpa a warm smile " Grandpa I love Tae unconditional .............there is no specific reason for loving him . He's not perfect , he's introverted he don't like to express himself or may be short  of  cold hearted but it doesn't matter to me . I love him who he is ."

"For how many years you know Taehyung? "

Y/N started to play with her fingers hesitating to answer the question " I know him since he was 14 years old and I was 11 . When i used to come from school , there came a park where he used to play with some puppies and an old woman aka his grandma would always  sit near him on a bench gazing him .

I always wanted to approach him . But your stubborn bodyguards are just so scared of you that they just wouldn't let me go . So I would just stop the car there and look at him . He was so cute and genuine back then . He was so funny he would always make some weird faces which used to be more cute than funny . He's eyes would spark whenever he's around with babies he loves kids .

"I hope in future we do make lots of kids so he would love me more .

But when he lost his grandma he became utterly cold and rude .

You know what?  That my 'little Taehyung ' has been through a lot . I wish i could be there with him and told him that 'everything is going to be alright ' but I couldn't. I don't blame him who he became I know he loved his grandma alot just like how I love you ."

Y/N finally looked up at her Grandpa and small tears were visible in the corner of his eyes .

Y/N  got up from her seat and gave her grandpa  a side tight  hug " Awwww grandpa did I make you emotional . I am so sorry . I love you alot okay . No one can take your place in my heart. "  She lightly kissed her grandpa's cheek .

"Princess I think you should go .........I have some important works to take care of ." Y /N slightly broke the hug and made her way to her room .

"Okay granpa see  you ."

When Y/N left the room immediately Mr Song broke into heavy tears he just couldn't hold the pain inside his heart anymore  .

That day Taehyung only didn't lost his grandma but Mr Song also lost his wife .

"I am the reason why she died I wish i could tell you  the truth Y/N.  You have the right to know cause she's  your real grandmother .  But your grandpa is a coward  a shameless coward . I am just so  scared that you would hate me , my princess and  I would  loss you too just like  how I lost your Mom, Dad and Grandmother ."