Chapter 12

Well the time is on hurry cause each day Tae felt like it was short with Y/N even she stick to him like a glue all the time .

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully  till he felt something over him ........he slowly opened his eyes and already found Y/N kissed on his forehead  .

"You can't even leave me for a day peacefully huh ?" Y/N  widened her eyes at his cold comment but she just shallow it .

She gave him her cute smile and said " Umm......how can I? When I only have three months with you ........I wanna make everyday special to you Tae......"

Taehyung gave her his  cold stare and said " It's Taehyung for u ."

With that he locked himslef in the bathroom.....

Now Y/N  could finally  let a tear fall from her left eye .

Taehyung Pov

'ARGH!!' Why the hell am I even thinking about her . That girl is no one to me . It's so wrong ....... I can't hurt Hana ......she is my best friend.....and I know sge 'loves' me I should  feel lucky about it .

With all the thoughts he opened the door but found no one in the room .

The bed was cleanly made.......unlike how he left it.

Unknowingly a smile crept on his lips as he remember something in the past few days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♤♡~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung finally got out of the room ........after getting fresh....and found Y/N there.
'Of course how can I expect a day without her annoying talks, hugs and to mention the kisses' he just annoyingly rolled his eyes at the thought.

"ARGH!!!" Y/N  frustrated thrown the pillow on the floor.

"What do you think you are doing?" Y /N  slowly turned her head praying that he didn't see anything. .....and awkwardly laugh at him .

"Oh...it's nothing " she quickly pick up the pillow from the floor and placed it where it was .

"I..don't. .like..liars " she let out a sigh and finally opened her mouth.

"I  came here so that I can make your  bed.........but I don't know how to do it ."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and asked her " and why would you do that? "  She replied playing with her fingers .

"Cause when I will become the mother of your children........atleast I should know how to make a bed ." Taehyung was really taken aback by the  comment . A blush crept on his cheeks and it just became so difficult to hide this smile.

He went towards her and held her hands and drag her near the bed.

"Remember I owe you for this"  Y/N   was pretty confused what was he referring to .

And she slowly analysed his activity. He put the bedsheet over the mattress and finished covering it effectively .

"Come here." Y/N  quickly obeyed his order .

Taehyung guessed her to pick up the blanket  and she did.

"Hold it from both side abd fold it ." She nodded and did so sincerely .

"Now place it over here. "

She quickly did it and finally she was  proud of her work .

"How  did you learn to make bed ?" Taehyung's face became a little dark with the question.

"My Grandma taught me when I was little. " With that he looked  Y/N  knew she hit a sensitive spot .

But she can't held it anymore "You loved her so much , didn't You ?" Taehyung looked at her a little shocked . "How do you know she............anyway It's  none of your business. " he made his way towards the door and exist the door .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 2 pm abd Taehyung didn't see Y/N  the whole day after the morning incident.

Y/N  pov

"Please Mrs Lee only this once. " Y/N  said begging so hard for a chance .

" But Princess master won't be happy with this." Mrs Lee in her early thirties said it to Y/N because she knows Mr Song can sue her for this and  fire her from her job .

"I promise he won't  know about it. " Mrs Lee let out a sigh in defeat .

"Okay"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was roaming around the mansion but felt someone tugging his sweat pant , he looked down and found a little babyboy around 4 years old tugging his pant.

And babies are his weakness .
Taehyung quickly lift him in his arms " Hey what are you doing here......where is your mommy ,babyboy ."

Finally he  heard the  voice that he was craving for "Yushing !!" Y/N was running and  finally arrived infront of Taehyung. ......panting pretty hard. "I almost thought that I lost you ,Yushing , now comes to noona." Y/N opened her arms but the little boy held his arms tightly around Taehyung's  neck .

"Seems like he doesn't like you." A smirk formed on Taehyung's lips.

"Heyyy a little while ago he was playing with me not you okay ." Taehyung rolled hi eyes and didn't feel like replying her .

"Hey where are you taking him!? Wait for me ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung and Y/N  spend the rest of the day playing with Yushing .

But mostly her focus was on Taehyung . After so many years she saw him smiling and laughing this way she's so happy for him .

Now Y /N  opened her phone and  it was already past 4 pm.

"Yushing I think your mom would be worrying about you.......we should go. " Yushing hugged Taehyung's leg and shook his head ."I wanna stay with hyung." Taehyung looked at  the little boy and lift him up "Don't I also go with you okay. Happy" Yushing excitedly clapped his hands .

Taehyung and Y/N left Yushing to Mrs Lee in the maids mansion. And were walking to  the main mansion.

After reaching the main mansion Taehyung parted his way to his room . Before he could opened the door . "Taehyung " he looked at her direction . Y/N came towards him and flung her arms arond him  and gave him a hug.  "Thank you for spending the  day with me . " Y/N broke the hug and looked at him and already found him staring at her. She smiled at him and shook her head "Bye" with that she walked away.

"What you are doing to me ? Y/N " he could feel his heart beating at immense speed like its going to explode anytime.

'It's so wrong . I hate her she is a mafia blood . And its all a obsession .'

I can't love you. SONG Y/N . I JUST CAN'T .

To  be continued

Merry Merry Christmas to all of u...........