Ch 4

As the bodyguards put Taehyung on the bed they immediately  back away in a discipline manner . Y/N went towards the bed and sat beside Taehyung  but the maids and bodyguards were taken aback by what she did next .

Y/N gently started remove Taehyung's shoe and jacket . The senior maid join the scene and said " Princess,  lets us do it , beside you should go and  take some rest . "

" No Mrs . Shin.........I wouldn't do it if it was someone else .......................but if its him I can get killed and  even can kill ." The maid can clearly see that she mean it . There was something burning inside her............she was utterly Lovesick  this statement  made the maid part her lips in shock and made all the guard and maid bound  to think that   ' Who this guy really is ?  that made a former Princess soo obsessed  with him .'

The princess that never even  picked up her plates was removing a guy's shoe and putting some blankets on him with her own hands . That was really suprising .

After putting some blankets on Taehyung,  Y/N told all the guards and maids to leave the room .

3 hours were passed Y/N was still patiently  waiting for Taehyung to wake up . She looked at Taehyung's face  and caressed his face with her soft hands as she was on the edge of the bed beside Taehyung.

She was just so lost looking at him that She didn't realise how  close their face were . All of a suddenly Taehyung opened his eyes . He just frozed in his place , finding a girl  so close to his face that he didn't  know what to do  .

And then he lost himself in a pair of eyes that were looking at him with so much adore ...............like She just gotten her favourite toy . And maybe it was something new for him .........in the last 10 years .

Y/N  Pov

Taehyung opened his eyes ............he was freaking looking at me !!!!! O my gawd !!!! 
" TAEHYUNGIE !!" I  gave him my tightest hug ever " tae , you don't  know how much u mean to me .........Now  I don't ever let you go " .

" Princess ........" I looked at the direction of the voice and immediately broke the hug .
I stood up and replied
" Grandpa ! "