Chapter 14 Break my heart

When Taehyung  was out with his phone light . He noticed some brights light on the beach side . He immediately followed the way there . When he went a little closer it looked like some kind of carnival but then he noticed a big banner with big words written on it which says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Taehyung " Suddenly he felt a pair of arms around him and somehow he knew who the person was .

A little far away Jimin and Hana were looking at the whole scene.  But a smirk was dancing on Hana's lips plus she didn't had any reaction on her face . " Aren't you jealous, Hana ?"   Hana replied " Why would I ? When Taehyung himself is going to push her away ."  Jimin gave her a confuse look, "What do you mean ?"   Hana said ,"Just wait and watch ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N  came infront of Taehyung and said ," Happy Birthday Tae. I have prepared many suprises for you ." She was about to take Taehyung's hand but he backed away .
Y/N eyes widened at his action,  " What happened Tae? Didn't you like it? "

Tae :- "Who told you to do all this ?" Y/N  gave him a confuse look .
"I said !!Who fucking told you to prepare all this! !........Did I fucking ask you for this ? "

Y/N got startled at his tone. "Tae I just-" Taehyung grabbed her both shoulder and shook her angrily,  "You just what ?! You know what ?! Your just a spoiled,  shameless , immature mafia's blood !!Sometimes even your presence disgusts me !!"  Y/N shook her head and hot tears started to flow from her eyes. She looked him in the eyes and said  "Tae , don't say like this. .....I love you ......"

Taehyung's grip even got more tighten on the arms ,"How many times do I need to tell you it's all a fucking  Obsession of yours . Trust me I won't even look at you even you are the last girl in this planet ."

Then Hana put a fake innocent face and run towards Taehyung. "Taehyung forgive her she just wanted to impress you . There are so many random fangirls in the city like her . So , it's not a new thing for you." She slightly pushed Y /N  and came between them . Hana hold Taehyung's face between her palms and smashed her lips on his.  That's the time when Y/N got a huge scar on her heart . Due to too much mental pressure her brain couldn't take it and everything went black .

To be continued. ......