Chapter 18

Y/N Pov

'Jerm ! I hate you !" Y/N slapped his arm away. Jerm was lying on the bed dying out of laughter. "Pri-n-cess it i-s no-t tiger , it i-s looking like a ugly like a ugl-y f-rog hahahahhah😂😂😂😂😂😂😂~~~~"

Y/N pouted like a baby looking at her bestfriend teasing her . "Okay I am not good at making sketches. Happy ?"

After a while Jerm finally stopped laughing and receive. Y/N also looked at the message . "The bar " Y/N pulled back and looked at Jerm "Are you going Jerm ?" Jerm pinched her cheeks and said "No, Princess I can't leave you alone . " Y/N put a long face and crossed her arms " No Jerm I will feel bad if you compromise on your happiness for me ." Jerm looked at her and smiled "Who said that I am compromising I can go anytime I want. But for today I just can't leave you alone. I have just returned yesterday."

Y/N came close and hold his hand and said ," You won't leave me alone cause I will come along with you." Jerm immediately pulled his hands back and shook his head "Princess , bar isn't like a amusement park. It's not a safe place for you. Besides Grandpa isn't be happy if he knows ."

No matter how much she try she can't take Taehyung out of her mind and heart. She is trying her best not to break down especially infront of Jerm cause she doesn't want to bother him for her problems. She just want to relax herself somehow. And Bar is something where there is least chances for Taehyung to show up.

" Please Jerm!!! I am not a kid anymore. I am 21+ plus I can drink now."

Jerm just looked at her emotionless.

"Jerm ............I loved him.......I want to forget him . It's eating me from inside. Try to understand. " Jerm let out a sigh " Okay fine . "

Y/N jumped and quickly hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks. "Wait a second. I will go and quickly change into something good ."

Jerm smiled at her cuteness "How can someone heart an angel like Princess Y /N . That bastard doesn't deserve her. Our princess deserves someone much better than him. "

~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Y/N changed herself into a black pencil skirt white blank crop top and let her long down. She put a little makeup and lip goss too.

"Jerm how do I am looking? "
Jerm looked at her from head to toe ." Ummm.......Princess don't you think your skirt is pretty short your thigh is showing a little. "

Y/N again looked herself in the mirror ."But Jerm I don't think it's that short .Besides if something happens , you will be there for me to protect, won't you? "

Jerm looked at her and replied with a smile , " Sure . Why not ."

+÷×÷÷××÷×÷÷××÷÷×÷

Finally after such a long time later , me and my love able to continue this story . Hope u all are doing well and hope ur all exam are /was going well .

Don't forget to vote, comments and share .

Love u 💜💜💜