Chapter 36

Recap. 

" Princess..."

" I told you to leave me alone."

Mr moon kept the food tray on the table and sat beside her .

" I will leave you alone once you hear me out.."

"Princess I am truly sorry for what happened but  some things are never under our control...your grandpa was no less than a god to  me  he gave me home to live he light up my dark life.. for the world he was a criminal,, a ruthless mafia but the truth is that he never hurted any innocent people he sold weapons and looted the crooks government workers...but i don't remember him killing any innocent person..." the more he talk more tears were flowing from her eyes ...she was already missing him....he was the only family left with her and now she has become a an orphan in real sense.

"H-he was suffering from heart disease but he never wanted you to know about this  ...but before he died he wanted to see you getting married to his f-friend's son and it was his last wish....princess no one is pressuring you to make any decision but as your grandfather's long-term friend and  right hand it was my  responsibility to let you know about this..."

" so princess take your time and let me know about your decisi--"

" i am ready  ....start preparing for the wedding .." She said with a blank face..... from inside Mr Moon was tearing apart in guilt how cruel and selfish he felt for lying this innocent girl but what could he do anyway ...if he don't do this every single person will be dead and his son was already in hospital he could not risk more life........

To be continued
🥰🌹🥰

Short update .......