Ch - 2

?? Pov

" Is everything set ?"

" Yes mam we are on the tract waiting for him to come out ."

Just wait baby you are soon going to be mine. **smirk**

Author perspective

Like always Taehyung was getting of his university and went to the parking to get into his car. .......where literally no one was there . As most of the students were busy in chatting on the other side of the campus. But Taehyung is a cold guy .............he is not very expressive with anyone but wonder he is already taken and engaged . It wasn't Taehyung's decission, actually his dad soon going to retire and as the only son of his family he has to take his dad place was bound to do it .

Taehyung's phone started to ring and looking at the name of caller he left out a long sigh and tap of his receive button .

" Yes Hana ?"

Hana : ................................................

He was literally only listening not daring to utter a single word and on the other line Hana was just soo busy blabbering about her shopping new shoes, bracelets, that she literally doesn't care anyone at this point. After the engagement was announced she was literally on the stars and moon after all Taehyung was her long waited crush.

Hana : So Taehyung what do you think? Isn't it awesome our wedding would be fabulous.

Taehyung : Ummmmm.....It's good . Well Hana .....umm I will call u a little later . I am at the parking lot right now.

Hana : **sigh ** Okay .

Taehyung put his phone  on his pocket and was about to hop into his car but then something unexpected happened .

What u all thinking right now?? What the unexpected happened could be ? Just going on with me to know the unexpected things  .........

Țo be continued