Ch-27

A/N

Taehyung gently laid Y/N down on the bed and hover above her , he gulp his saliva down at the intense excitement of his hormones, which was making it hard for him to control himself.

He gently tugged her hair strands behind her ear , and slowly he let his gaze to fall on her lotus petal pair of eyes which he found to be staring at him already.

A lot of emotions were held in those beautiful robes.But at the moment the most strong emotion that was visible in her eyes was love and confusion.

" Tae.....What am I to you?" Words were out making it a question which she was dying to ask since forever.

"D-did...you ..e-ver felt anything towards m-me?" Hesitation was clear in her voice.Deep inside she knew she could just held it back anymore.......even if it for the last time..she was ready to give it a try.....No matter how many times she tried to convince herself to move on.....but sometimes destiny loves to play dirtiest game with her...starting from birth..

After all destiny abondan her from every right which she felt like she deserve in every possible way.To be honest deep inside there were numerous times she wanted to end her life....No matter how attractive materialistic and luxuries things look from outside but the wound she has in her heart and the emptiness she has in her soul can only be fill and cure with the touch of love.She wants to love .She wants to be loved to complete her soul .

" Y/N.........I - I..."

" Taehyung I want a clear answer this time..this is the last time I am asking you....Did you e-ever felt a-nything towards me? Do you l-love me ?"

Taehyung's heart was beating at a massive speed ....only if heart could speak...his heart was screaming ....it was desperate to put his feelings in front of her in front of everyone...his heart was tired of being a fucking introvert It's tired of being lonely..It's tired of running from problems ... It's tired of everything ....

A sad smile appear on his lips...only if you could understand my situation Y/N ...what i am going through

" You know what ....I don't really know what is love...maybe I never knew..I don't really like to show my emotions ...Y/N .."

He stare at her with all the love he has for her...which he tried to buried inside his heart but failed every time when he did so.

He gently caressed her cheeks "Y/ N........ when I first saw you...there was a knock in my heart...which I possibly thought never exist inside me ....cause I thought it died a long time ago ....since young ...when every time I found my parents absent in the guardian's meeting, it died a little , but it completely fade away when I lost my grand ma...."

" but then you came in my life...ofc without my permission.....every time you looked me I felt a bang in my heart...like the owner of the house has returned to It's home....when I went away from you I felt a emptiness engulping my soul ...i was tearing apart inside....I felt lost...I thought the feeling would fade away but I was wrong it just grew more and more...I felt the urge of being loved again...I wanted someone to call out my name.. I wanted someone to fill me with kiss and hugs...literally I miss your presence in my life....I always thought couples are just a moment of pleasure to fill their needs...but you made realised me ....when someone mean to you....you more look at the eyes not at how hot their body is...if these all.things are what people call love then Song Y/N yes I am in love with you...I have fallen head over hills for you...I love you Y/N...I really do......"

With every single flow of the blood cell ...a feeling was rushing through Y/N's .....the words that she thought she will never hear from Taehyung ...it was really hard to believe that she was not dreaming...

She was literally froze and totally speechless...but she could see the sincerity in his voice..
"Please don't tell me it is a dream .. even if it is, please don't wake me up from this dream.. "

A smile crept on Taehyung's lips at her silliness .

" It's not...It's real.."

Y/N crossed her arms around her chest like child and said " but why would I believe you...The Kim Taehyung can speak such beautiful lines...he literally have to do an PhD in literature for it .."

Taehyung let out a deep chuckle and slowly lower his face, he smashed his lips with her and eventually pulled away after a short while .
" Now ?" Y/ N's face like a red tomato....
A growl was heard which was the announcement of Y/N's stomach that it needs some attention too.

"Umm I am hungry. "
Taehyung kissed her forehead and got out of the bed to make some soup for her.He collect the the ingredients from the plastic bag and went out of the room.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! TAEHYUNG LOVES MEE !!AAAAHHHH".

-TBC-

Guys follow my account to get any notification of OBSESSION . MY school is going to open from 1st October so i don't think i can get any time to write or post but i will try my best to continue it ....Hope you all wait for my next update .

- KimBishni