Ch 7

" okay ......so can I leave now.?"  Taehyung said in a very deep cold just like nothing happened. Y/N knew the personality of Taehyung but she never thought he can this worse . " No . You . Can't ."  Y/N  said more like a whisper but loud enough to make Taehyung  hear .

"Look Miss if this is what you wanted to tell me then I don't think I can help you in any possible way ."  Well the cold attitude man kim Taehyung knew that y/n is treated like a princess but he didn't know that Y/n is a " spoiled  princess " who gets what she wants no matter what even the world upside down .

"Taehyung look i am sorry to bring you here without   your consent , i undestand i shouldn't have done that ........but  I wanna make it clear that you belong to me Tae .........I don't  really  care about anything ........I will do anything to make you fall for me ."

Taehyung kept looking at her blankly God knows what was  going through his mind . Finally Taehyung let out sigh " I am taken . I am already engaged with someone else plus your not my type . So you better move on ." Taehyung went to the bed and started to put his shoes on . "But where you think you are going Tae--" without giving a shit about what y/n was saying Taehyung went out the room and started to look for the exit . After a while he finally found it and quickly exit it but he was a little suprised the guards didn't stop him . He just shrugged  his thought  away and continued his way to exit the property .

After exiting the property he noticed something weird , there were some noise like sound of some waves and plus the environment was so fresh .....it took him  a little time  to realise that he is not in Seoul anymore but in some kind of island .

"Fu*k you Song Y/N !"