Chapter 15

Laying on the bed for god knows how many hours . Y/N finally opened her eyes . She felt something warm holding her hand , "Grandpa........" Finally she let some words come out .
Mr Song immediately rose his eyes and a tear rolled from his eyes after hearing her voice .
" Princess. .....thank God you opened your eyes, I was so worried about you !" Y/N looked around the room and there were only maids and guards, "Grandpa , Where is Taehyung? " His face became a little dark hearing his name from your mouth , " Not that boy again , Princess . He is the reason for your current condition ." Y/N shook her head . "I don't care I want him means I want him !Grandpa !"
Mr Song became more worried because doctor has said not to give Y/N any mental pressure and there she was screaming the hell out of her . "Okay okay calm down. .....I will let you met him just after if you listen to me patiently for some few minutes " Y/N nodded her head , "Princess, you know that I loved your grandma , dad and your mom right? "
Y/N nodded her head again "Well Princess, in the whole life your grandpa learnt only one thing that when you love someone , in some situation you should also learn to let them go for the sake of their happiness. Maybe I learnt it a little later . If I had known it before I could have spent more time with them before they................anyway Princess take some rest and yeah Tae is in his room . You are a big girl I hope you will make the right decision, my princess. " Mr Song got up and kissed on her forehead and left .

Taehyung pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why am I so unlucky? " Taehyung thought and let out a sigh . "It is the sixth time you have sighed dude." Jimin said with a bored face . Then Hana came in the scene "Taehyung you didn't do ." Taehyung cut her off before she could complete herself ."
"Why did you kiss me ?" Hana opened her mouth but no words come out "I didn't! freaking asked you to do it !! And remember Hana I am marrying you just for the sake for my family and nothing more . So, you better stay in your boundaries. "

Tears appear in her eyes and she left the room .

You really love her very much, Tae ." Jimin said grabbing Taehyung's attention. "Who ? Hana ?" Jimin shook his , "No, Y/N. ........ if she give up on you . Then I think I have a chance . She really beautiful tho . " Taehyung stood up and grabbed Jimin's collar with fire burning in his eyes and Jimin just had a smirk on his face . "First , No I don't love her . Second stop playing my brain before I burry you alive. " Before Jimin could say anything a knock was heard. "Can I have a talk with Tae--hyung " Taehyung left Jimin 's collar and look at Y/N whom he was dying to see .

Y/N was there standing at the door with messy hair , puffy red eyes , pink nose and with a crack voice . " Privately "Y/N looked at Jimin.

Jimin left the room. There they were left alone . Y/N closed the door behind her and marched towards Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes were fixed on the floor not having the courage to look into her eyes.

"Taehyung I am sorry for what I did . I should have you aaked you ." A sad smile appeared on Y/N 's face and she said ,"I think, I am sorry from the beginning. I took you away from your family . I just am so sorry for everything. You know what? I know that you hate me . But I understand. I never know how to love someone . In this whole world , all I have is my grandfather . My parents died in a car accident whenI was 2 months . My grandma she left grandfather because she wanted a peaceful life. My life looks so luxurious from outside like a sparkling diamond but it's all empty inside." Taehyung was just listening to all her words . Y/N took a deep breath and said "I know when your grandmother left you, you became cold . She meant everything to you . Taehyung your face never attracted me but your kindness, brightness and thoughtfulness did . Your heart is like a white paper a clean one . I feel somewhat connected to you how you were still happy even your mom dad always left you alone with your grandma. " Taehyung was feeling worse now cause a guilt was creeping the hell out of him . He looked her and said ," Its okay Y/N. .......I understand ." These were the only words he could manage to say. Y/N sadly smile and nodded ," 7 months are over , thanks for the time you spent with me . I would still say that I love you . And simetime we should let go the 'someone' we love for the better. .................. Everything has been arranged. The jet is already to take off ........... Like I promised from now I will never show my face in your life . Forget that you over met me ." Y/N bowed to him and left the room . But Taehyung stood there froze not moving even an inch . He was still processing what she said .

Taehyung came out from the mansion along with Hana and Jimin .

There was a black BMW waiting for them . One of the guards opened the car door for them . Jimin and Hana hopped inside but Taehyung still stood there being somewhere lost . Internally he was wishing that Y/N would come and hug him and beg him to not leave but he also knew that that's not gonna happen. After taking a last glance at the mansion he also went inside the car and LEFT .

TO BE CONTINUED ❤❤❤