Ch 5

Y/N pov

I look at grandpa and again at Taehyung who was looking at the same direction  as mine .

I quickly got myself up from the awkward position that I was in .

I went towards grandpa with a awkward  smile on " u - um  gran-nd  pa  yo- ur here ."  Grandpa looked at me and slightly shook his head and trust I mentally face palming myself due to my weird behaviour . " Princess so who's  your guest .........he seem to be somehow special to my princesses hmm ? " He said in a very soft tone like always . A slight blush crept on my cheeks on the statement . I looked at Taehyung who was seem to be somewhat lost in his own  mind   " Oh grandpa come !! I will introduce you to him ."

I took grandpa's  hand and drag him towards the direction where exactly Taehyung was and now we were infront of him
Taehyung ? "

Author perspective

Poor y/n in the rushed of excitement she forget that Taehyung doesn't even know her , beside the fact that he was pretty that she was the   'princess' who kidnapped him .
Well everything was not really messed up , till the person whom  she called her  grandpa came into the scene . He was really taken aback and there was no turning back. .......Somewhere in his heart he knew he was disappointed . Cause its his heart what it wants .

When y/n and her grandpa were infront of Taehyung ......he quickly got up from the bed  and now he was standing alone with them face to face .
" Taehyung ........He's my grandpa " after hearing the statement Taehyung let out a laugh which made y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion cause there was nothing funny in it where her grandpa remained  calm .
With no reaction on his face .

Then finally Taehyung decided to speak up

He look at Y/N and said " Your  the granddaughter  of  Song Hyun and so........one of the most fear mafia........."

" Grand daughter "