Ch 9

Now it was the time when Y/N  and Taehyung both were having a strong opposite feeling . Y/N was freaking out internally where Taehyung was Mad Really Mad .

Actually Taehyung for a second felt like believing that maybe she isn't that bad .

But already found himself  being proved absolutely wrong .

Of course  After all she belongs to a mafia family.

Lie ,hatred ,betray is in her blood how could I  be so fool  to believe her .

Every single mafia is same just like "THEM ".

" If you are done with your dramatic conversation ...........I would like you to know that I am not enjoying being here. First you take me here without my consent  and out of nowhere a So called Princess would come and start to confessing her love . Then I finally find  myself being in some kind of freaking island . I  have !!! Enough !!! of  this all nonsense !!! Now let me fucking  Go !!! Home !!!" Taehyung almost scream at the end as he internally shaking with anger .

Mr Song was a little astonished  with what he said . He didn't  expect him to say all this infront of him despite the fact that he knows who Mr Song is and what he is capable of .

Y/N immediately run to Taehyung and hold his hands .She was almost in the verge of tears . " Taehyung ! Please you can't go just like this . You don't know how much you mean to me. Please Taehyung give me just one chance to prove my love to you . Please !"

Taehyung  immediately jerked  her hands away and moved himself two step backward  " First go and learn what Love is then come and say that you love me . And even if you do . Then F*ck you and your love . Trust me i don't I Don't give two shits  about how you feel . Your a just a pai--" . Before Taehyung could complete himself he felt a sharp pain in his neck and then everything turned black.

"Heyy!! What did you do why did you inject him !!!!!" Y/N run towards  Taehyung  and one of  the bodyguard caught  Taehyung and the another guard threw the injection in the dustbin and carried Taehyung to the guest room.

Y/N look at her grandpa who seem to be very calm  like always . She knew that something was coming up she could sense it .

" Princess , I think we should have a talk with each other .
I would be very pleased if you follow me to my office room.

Y/N  let out a sigh and just nodded this is going to be a long day .

Y/N entered her grandpa office where two guards were standing  at the side of the doors . The office had a modern classy look .

Y/N  took a seat in the coach and Mr Song took the opposite seat as Y/N a tea table was between them . Now they were sitting face to face .

" Well.........I just want you to answer my one question. " Mr Song broke the silence and
Y/N look up at him and furrowed  her brows .

" Do you really love him? "

Y/N  was taken aback by the question. She actually poured her pink  rosy lips and glare at her grandpa .

"Grandpa even you think that I am just obsessed with him ."Mr Song just wanted to laugh at that moment but he knew it's not the time for that.

He knew how he  has raised Y/N , she gets what she wants . He always tried his best to keep her happy and provide every happiness to her . He just can't see anyone hurting his princess in any possible way. She means the whole world to him .

"Okay , I believe you that you truly love . Now I want you to tell how you love him ? What do you feel when you are around him? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung !!" Taehyung immediately ran in her arms .
"Awww did my Taehyungie miss me ." She asked him with her soft melody voice .

Taehyung nodded his head like a little puppy .

"Where were you all through these years .
You know that I can't effort even a second without you . I missed you sooo much . Promise me that u don't  leave me again . Promise that you will always stay with me !?!" 

She looked at him with so much love in her eyes " I promise " . A gun fired was heard and her lifeless body was infront of him . He looked at the direction and found two men holding guns , he immediately recognised them with their tattoos , they were 'street ganster '. "Heyyy!!!You!!!Why did you  kill her !!What did she do to you !!!!!" Taehyung was so badly choking with tears , he was breathing heavily " Grandma !! You can't leave me ! You promised me !! Grandma please wake up ! Grandma!!"

"Taehyung !!Taehyung! ! Wake up it's a dream". Taehyung immediately  opened his eyes and found a pair of worried eyes looking at him  .

Taehyung hugged Y/N and cried his heart out  .
"Sh--e  le-f-t me !! They ki--lled her." Y/N rubbed Taehyung's  back trying to calm him , being totally clue less  about the situation.

To be continued 💜💜