Chapter 16

One week  ago
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A slap fell on Taehyung's face.  Mr Song grabbed his collar and said, " You son of a bitch ! I will kill you !  You hate my Princess because she is a mafia blood right?Then  you should hate yourself first . You are far worse then her !" It was no to seem him afterall Y/N meant everything to him. After Mr Song heard the news he immediately cancelled all the schedules and rushed here to find his princess laying on the bed eyes closed. For some minutes he felt like his world has turned upside down .

"Trust me if you weren't loved by my wife and granddaughter.  I would already killed you so far ."
Taehyung knitted his  eyes," What do you mean ? your wife ? She is death."Mr Song left his collar and let out a laugh .
"You don't even know who actually are you . What's your origin ? From where you actually belong . But trust me when I say you are far worse."
Taehyung said, "Don't play with words ."
Mr. Song replied, "Did you ever wondered from where your parents got the money to start their own real estate business.  Cause two service worker could never effort this huge amount of money ."
Taehyung said, "They said that they took loan ."

Mr. Song said," For what,  the bank would lend them this huge amount? "

Taehyung asked him with confused ,"What do you mean?"

Mr. Song replied, "Well that's your grandfather's money he inherited it . Your mom is the daughter of his secretary. Your grandfather was a mafia too infact your whole dynasty was a member of mafia community. " At this point Taehyung wanted to pinch himself to check if he is dreaming . "Your dynasty and out dynasty has a good business relation since ages. But after your grandfather inherited the crown , his intentions weren't really good even he killed his own wife then what do you expect ." Taehyung was totally taken aback ," Do you mean that those gangsters who killed my grandmother were actually sent by my own grandfather. "

Mr. Song replied, "No, plus she is not your grandmother,  she is my wife , Y /N 's real grandmother,  Mrs. Song Chayong . He didn't kill her. I mean he killed his own wife, your real grand mother .......Your grand father is not alive , I killed him so far ago ".

Taehyung choked in his breath when he said that , " Y- Yo-u killed m-my gran- d -"

Mr. Song cut him off ," I  did . He tried to harm my family and plus he betrayed me in the business,  Taehyung. "

"Then how grandma I means Mrs Song came to my house . Who killed her ? Why ?"

Mr. Song turned around and said ,"It's my personal matter? Mind your own business ." Taehyung came infront of himand blockedhus way, " No , you have to answer me . I don't care if she wasn't my real grandmother but I loved her more than anything.  She raised me like her own child.  You have to tell me !  Please ." Mr. Song let out a sigh, "She left me . They left me . They wanted a peaceful life . They hated blood and void ."  Mr. Song looked at him ," I loved my son ,my wife and my daughter-in-law . It took me a little time to realise untill they were gone forever . I only had one son and like anyone else I wanted him to become the next  mafia after me  but he wasn't like me he was soft hearted,  understanding and mannerful just like his mother . When he turned twenty he fell in love with a cashier from a middle class background who later happened to become Y/N's mother . One last night he came home and said that the girl he loved was pregnant with his child . Well I was happy that a heir or heiress was  going to born  . But then he said that he doesn't to be a mafia.  He wanted to lead a peaceful life . I was really angry about that . If I quit then million of people will become homeless, working under me ."

Taehyung asked ,"Then what happened ? "

To be continued. ....