Ch 3

Taehyung put his phone inside his pocket and was about to hop into his car but then something  unexpected happened . Five well build up man in black coat with black sun glasses pop up out of no where and said to him " Mr. you have to come with us . Our princess wants to see you ."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows after hearing the statement "Princess , I don't know any princess........sorry but you might have mistaken me with someone else ."  As he was about to get into his car but one of men grab him by his wrist " Your name is Kim Taehyung , Son of CEO Kim Seo Joon and it is a order by our princess that we take you to the mansion " . Now  Taehyung was taken aback and  started to get irritate  by the  situation.  He jerk his hand  away and point his index finger " I said I don't know any Princess !! and beside I don't feel necessary to listen anything  you said . I am not going anywhere. "

He was about to turn around when two men grabbed his shoulder and one of them put a piece of  cloth on his lower face and then within a second everything turned black .

Y/ N pov

Seriously I can't believe that finally his going to be mine I just can't wait to see my Taehyungie .

Suddenly a maid knocked on the room door " Yes ? "  The maid bowed up to y/n and said " Princess  he's here " a huge smile crept on y/n 's face and just ran downstair like a little puppy who's being called by it's beloved master .

When she was downstair her face immediately turned into worried one .
     " What did you do to him ?"
The  bodyguard were looking at each other  hesitating to answer " Answer Me " Then one of them spoke up "  Princess , he was refusing to come so we had to take him this way ."  She just let out a sigh . " Take him To the guest room ."

To be continued.

Hello guys i know  this ff is going now slowly but i promise after 2 or 3 chapter later its gonna be amazing . I try my best  to make its amazing .. Hope u all like its and support  to being its top one .