Chapter 35

Yujin pov

"who are you ? And what are you doing with my son.."

Yujin turned around to see Mr Moon's angry face,the poor Man's face was pale he had dark circles underneath and his hair was messed up

Yujin's heart softened looking at his state he know how much jerem loves his dad .After his mom passed away he was both mother and father figure for him .

" Mr Moon  , Mr Kang wants you start preparing for
wedding .Mr Moon's face darkened after hearing his statement.

Yujin Pulled out the gun which was kept under his hoodie and pointed it towards Jerem " Or else you know the consciousness."
Mr Moon's nerves pop out of his forehead because the amount of pressure he was putting."I'll do it .Put that fucking gun down!!"

His voice echoed in the whole ward but Yujin maintained his calm and pulled back his gun.

"You and your father are animals you have no right to be called as humans."
Yujin rolled his eyes and went outside.. without giving a dam

After getting inside the car Yujin could feel his whole body shaking.He pulled his gun and kept it aside in horror his hands were still shaking.

"calm down yujin calm down..you can do it."

~~~~~''~'~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was staring outside the window with a blank face.Her whole body felt numb she was not feeling anything .

She felt a sudden vibration in her pocket .She saw the name and declined it without a second thought.
"Princess we are here." The airhostess said and she just nodded her...while still blankly staring outside.

The plane landed in South Korea's soil. Ten black Mercedes benz were waiting with bodyguards.

Y/N came out with a cold face ,her eyes were searching for only one person."Where is Uncle Moon? " Mr Byun ( Mr moon secretary) hesitant a little but replied some how
"Master Jerem is injured..he got into a car accident a few days ago."

Y/N nodded her head with a cold face and went inside the car.

Y/N's action took Mr Byun by surprise.She showed no reaction for her bestfriend.He had seen her and Jerem growing up...if Jerem gets a little hurt she would cry all day...but today she was someone whom he didn't know.

Y/N arrived and noticed the gathering of people all wearing black suits and dresses.

"Princess.." She turned around to see Mr Moon .he  was looking horrible.He was thin and pale ...

Y/N's cold ice broke when she realised the reality.Her body started shaking badly.
She shook  her head " Uncle Moon wh-here i-s grandpa w-why didn't he-e come to the airport.?"

Mr Moon's heart broke at her statement he knows she was deeply shaken by reality.
"Princess p-plea-"

"Don't worry i will find him by myself .."

With that she started entering the mansion while calling her grandpa. "G-Grand Pa !! Grand- Pa !! Look your princess is here ..look grand pa I am here!!! "

She called non-stop while tears were flowing from her innocent eyes.

Mr Moon's eyes became teary and he couldn't hold him anymore.All the guards and maid stared at their beloved princess who was behaving like a mad person.

" Princess-"

" STOP!! I AM CALLING MY GRAND FATHER!! NOT YOU "

Mr Byun got startled at her voice.