Ch- 33

Author pov

The VIP ward was guarded by guards and Mr Moon was sitting there burying his face in his palm.

He just cannot bear to his son's miserable state.Suddenly his phone rang he saw the caller id and his fist clenched in imense anger.

He caed himself down somehow and willingly answered the call.
"Hello."

"Moon i know you are going crazy inside out of anger."
The person from the other side said mocking him

"Come to the point.''

"Moon don't pretend as if you don't have any idea......"

"Do as I have instructed you or else my guards won't give a second thought before ending your son's life".

Moon raised his head and glared at the guards who were guarding the VIP ward.

" Fuck you.!" He said and the person on the other side gave out an evil laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red Dragon head quarters~

" Dad...You called me?"

Mr Kang looked at his son with a cold wicked expression.

Yujin's heart was filled with anxiety, he always felt nervous and scared around his father.
He never felt the love he deserved.He was unappreciated.He had a low self esteem about himself.

His own father was ashame to call him as son .The day he was born , he broke all his father's dreams which he had for his ideal son.He knew that he could never give what he wanted from him.

" yeah ...I did."  Mr Kang looked at his son up and down with disgust and hatred.

" You always wanted to be my ideal son right ?..and you would do anything for it ...right?"

Yujin broke into cold sweat because he knew something was not right.
He started having slight panick attacks and he knew nobody is going to care, so he is just gonna endure it like he has been doing it from childhood.

Looking at the  disgust and hatred  that his own biological father held for him.

He felt hurt and   digusted  at his ownself.

"Yes dad I will."

He said with a stern voice.
"I like one thing about you
..that you yourself accept the fact that your nothing but a shame to our family , a useless existence, and your existence is nothing but bad luck...." Mr Kang said with his stern voice but giving a dam about his son's feelings.

His Fathers words were like sharp knife which were piercing through his heart....but he is gonna endure it like always.

" Go and Get ready for marriage ....and you better never reveal your disgusting identity...it will be secret between us ."

Without uttering a single word. Yujin bowed and left the room.

To be continued ....