|43| Morsmordre

"Where's your boyfriend?"

Allegra looked away from the sight of Fred and George singing off-key and dancing around with the Irish flag wrapped around them.

Harry had come up besides her, standing awkwardly with his hands stuffed into his pockets. After the match they had all headed back to the Weasley's tent for a small celebration. Nobody felt like sleeping or was remotely drowsy from the victorious excitement that seemed infectious.

"He went to celebrate with his Hufflepuff buddies," she replied, "and his dad went out with friends from the Ministry."

Harry nodded. Then he paused, his brows contorting slightly.

"Have you heard from...you know, Sirius?" He whispered.

She smiled slightly. "Yes. No more than you have, I'm sure. His response time takes forever considering he's halfway across the world. He may be far, but...at least he's safe."

"Do you ever wonder where Pettigrew is?" Asked Harry suddenly.

Allegra stiffened.

"No," she snapped.

Harry knew that tone, and knew better than to push it. Even if he knew that anger wasn't directed towards him.

"Has your scar still been hurting?" She asked.

One of the letters Harry sent her back in July said his scar was burning, and he asked if she could possibly have any explanation as to why. She had after all grown up in the wizarding world, and was most importantly, a Del Vecchio.

He shrugged. "Barely. It's nothing, really."

She bit down on her lip. "I'm sorry I couldn't find anything to help. My family was just into very...strange branches of Dark Magic."

"It's all right," he waved off carelessly. "Where is Mr. Del Vecchio? Shouldn't he be here since he's, you know, friends with Mr. Weasley?"

Allegra giggled. "Uncle Arthur can't even stand to be in here with us because of all the noise. And these are his kids."

"There's no one like Krum!" Declared Ron passionately, jumping onto the table. "He's like a bird the way he rides the wind!"

"See my point?"

"He's more than an athlete," Ron continued. "He's an artist!"

"I think you're in love Ron," teased Ginny in a sickly sweet voice.

"Shut up," he grumbled, slapping his sister's hands away.

Fred and George got to their knees, starting to sing.

"Viktor I love you..."

"Viktor I do," George chimed.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" Harry finished, catching her eye and winking.