|29| The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe

In truth, Allegra had never been a morning person

In truth, Allegra had never been a morning person. She admired Prue's ability to wake up on time. She really did. The girl could wake up and get ready for the day as easy as saying one two three. For her, whenever she woke up she immediately felt like going back to sleep.

"Allegra, if we want to catch breakfast you need to get. The fuck. Up," heaved Prue, fruitlessly pulling on her ankles from the end of the bed.

"Alright alright I'm up," she groaned, pushing her upper body straight. A yawn escaped her mouth as she stretched.

Prue smiled crookedly. "I'm gonna go brush my teeth. If I see you went back to sleep I'm dragging you downstairs."

"Please do so," she mumbled getting out of bed. They walked into the bathroom where Demelza was already at the sink.

"Do you mind if I catch a quick shower?" She called to her roommates.

"Go ahead," said Prue carelessly as she began brushing her teeth.

Demelza's eyes widened when Allegra simply took off her silk nightie and stepped into the shower. The auburn haired witch had caught a glimpse of her tan bare back and scoffed at the impropriety before walking out.

Prue rolled her eyes. "Apparently Demelza can't handle a millisecond of nudity. She looked at you as if you were a hooker."

"What?" She called over the roar of the water. "We're all witches. We literally have the same body parts. It's nothing she hasn't seen before."

"That's what I'm saying. We've been roommates for years," Prue mumbled through the toothpaste before spitting.

Allegra stepped out of the shower ten minutes later and quickly put on her uniform. She didn't bother tying the tie or adjusting her skirt. She simply combed her wet hair and did a drying charm before grabbing her bag and heading out the door with Prue. Within a matter of minutes they were in the Great Hall.

Prue sat besides George chastely pecking his lips. Allegra grabbed a mug and began to pour herself coffee.

"Sleep well?" Smirked Fred, knowing his friend wasn't a morning person.

She half-heartedly glared at him. "Splendid, now can you pass me the toast?"

Fred handed her two pieces of toast and she eagerly began spreading nutella on it. She had only taken one bite when a slim shadow loomed over her.

It was Professor McGonagall. The Professor stared down at her sternly. "That is not a proper breakfast, Miss Del Vecchio."

She pouted down at her nutella before looking back up at her Head of House with puppy eyes. "But Professor-"

"You're a growing girl and athlete. You need proper vitamins," McGonagall declared before swishing her wand at the table. Eggs, bacon, and a biscuit floated onto her plate. McGonagall then handed them all their schedules before frowning and asking where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were. George said they hadn't came down yet but he would be more than happy to hand them their schedules when they did. McGonagall agreed, albeit a little suspiciously, as she handed him the three Third Year's time tables. When she walked away Allegra took the time to read over hers. She subconsciously smiled seeing her first class was Arithmancy: doubling with Fifth Year Hufflepuffs.