50 - Drug Runnings

{ JJ POV }

"Ow shit, what's that for?" I complained as Lennie repeatedly poked me with a blunt knife.

"Just havin' a bit of fun" he menaced

"Sadistic bastard" I muttered under my breath "OW FUCK" I shrieked as he actually drew blood from my arm.

"I heard that you little prick" he looked at me with an evil glint in his eyes

I couldn't really do much against it seeing as I was still chained to the radiator. It was just yesterday I found out my dad had set me up and it still hurts me now just to think that my own father is the reason I'm here.

"Stop it" Barry snapped, striding into the dark, damp, cold room.
Lennie immediately backed away from me, stuffing the knife into his pocket.

"Tonight is your first day, consider this an apprenticeship" He began

"What?" I asked, confused as hell

"Your drug running for me tonight to earn the money you have to pay back"

"But- but that's a lot of money, I'm not gonna make that much j-just from drug running" I stammered

"Well, looks like you'll be here a while then"

Oh fuck no, I'm getting outta here even if it's the last thing I do.

"Well the moon's shining, come on then boy"

"Its evening?" I asked, completely unaware of the time seeing as this room has no windows or clocks whatsoever.

"Yep" he uncuffed my hand and yanked me up, my legs couldn't handle the weight and immediately crashed back to the floor.

"What's wrong with ya!? Forgot how to walk?" Barry sneered

"Yeah I did actually" I snapped back. I've been on the cold damp floor the last two days, not to mention the hell of a beating I got to even get me to this jacked up place.

My legs were weak and shaky but after the third try I was able to stand up again.

"You can stay here dickhead" he instructed to the gold hunter.

I was being dragged along by the arm and was too weak and sick to even fight back. My throat was dry as fuck from all the screaming and lack of water, and my stomach was rumbling away but I was used to that anyways.

"Why are you even doing this man?" I mumbled

"I already told you that" he replied

"So that gives you a reason to kidnap a 16 year old child?"

"1. it's your own fault you shithead
2. your dad's paying me
3. you stole from me TWICE
4. you and your dirty ass friends had the nerve to attack me
And 5. you deserve every single bit of this"

Oh great, so now my dad's paying him the exact same money that I was forced to steal from him, double back stabbing wait no TRIPLE BACKSTABBING!

That reminded me of the list Kie gave about me. Damn it's hard to think that happened quite a while ago, it feels like just 2 days ago we were still friends.

"Mhm that's right blondie you better stay quite"

I scowled at him.

"Here put these on" he threw some dark clothes at me

"What...?" I whispered, staring at the clothes in my hand.

"You heard me, put them on GO"

He watched me as I was made to put these horrible ass clothes on, at least they were better then my own dirty, blood stained ones.