25 - Friday evening party

{ Narrator POV }

The trio just pulled up to the town hall where the party was taking place.
"Holy fuck, this place hasn't looked this good in like forever!" JJ exclaimed
"This is gonna be a good night" Pope smiled
"I hope so" JJ commented

Kie was just staring in awe
"I'm surprised they even bothered to do all this just for a bunch of teenagers" she mentioned.

Because it was a warm evening the party was outside on the grass. There are hanging lights all around and there are little clusters of chairs here and there. Inside the hall is where all the food and drinks are being served.

        ^  It looks something like this ^

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

        ^  It looks something like this ^

It's just a causal teen party and luckily for them there weren't that many kooks here. It was mostly just the average working class.

"It smells like underage drinking and smoking" Kie wrinkled her nose
"That's my favourite smell" JJ said, taking a deep inhale.
Kie shook her head but smiled fondly and so did Pope.

"Imma go hit up the bar" JJ announced.
"Bye man" Pope said dismissing him

He winked at them before leaving to go the bar.
"Hey man, I'll have 2 - uh no make that 3 beers" JJ said to the bartender
"Jesus dude, you gonna drink that all" he said while filling up the glasses
"No, they're for my friends" JJ mentioned

The bartender looked to be around 17, he has longish brown hair with curtains at the front. And misty green eyes that looked soul piercing.

"You old enough for this?" The bartender asked
"Look at you, your like 15 yourself" JJ argued back.
He just smirked and handed him the beers.
"That'll be $7.50"

"Here, and keep the change" JJ slammed a $10 note down "also seeing as your sooo interested, I'm 16 you dickead"

"Your underage" the bartender pointed out
"Oh yeah? And what about you, huh? Should you be serving alcohol?"
"I'm 18 -"
"So than your underage too, baby face" and with that JJ left, balancing the 3 beers in his hands.

He was being unnecessarily harsh but he didn't care.

"Sorry for the delay guys" JJ said handing a beer to Kie and Pope.
"Wha-"
"Just drink it Pope! I paid $10 for that!" JJ retorted.
"But who's gonna drive" Pope flustered
"Don't worry about that you can have a little" Kie said

"That guy in there tried to pick a fight with me" JJ said in-between a swig of beer.
"I don't blame him, you probably did something" she said
"I didn't do anything" JJ spluttered, choking on his drink
"Oh my god, you can't even drink normally" Kie exclaimed thumping his back.

He took one last swig.
"Finished it" JJ declared, holding up the empty glass.
"Yeah like that's something to be proud of" Pope muttered sarcastically.