38 - First Day of School

Omg y'all, look at this picture I found

I don't know why but I just find this so attractive

I don't know why but I just find this so attractive. I think it's the hair. How is he just so damn perfect 😍

It reminds of that short movie Rudy played in, it's called '11:47'

𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖...

_____________________________________

{ Kiara POV }

I awoke to the sound of my blaring alarm.
"Goddamn phone" I groaned, reaching out in an attempt to grab it but I instead fell off the bed and onto the cold, solid floor.

"Shit" I mumbled, rubbing my backside. I seized my phone and dismissed the frikin alarm.

What a great way to start the day!

The time was 7:30am, fuck I already missed my first alarm which was supposed to ring 30 minutes ago. We're gonna be late.

I quickly got myself ready, yanking out some random clothes from my bag. I pulled out an old pair of fern-green jeans which I forgot I even owned. They were slightly small for me but I didn't care, I proceeded to put on a random top which somehow worked with these horrible jeans.

I didnt have time to do anything nice with my hair so I shoved on a hair band and left it as that. For a random old outfit which barely even fit me it actually looked kinda decent.

I'm feeling kind of anxious to start again, I only joined this school towards the end of sophomore year, so I haven't been here for that long. I transferred from the Kook Academy to Kildare County High so I could be with the guys (much to my parents dislike).
_____________________________________

"JJ WAKE UP" I shouted, banging on his door.
"Just let me sleep" he complained tiredly.

I came bursting into the room and flung the covers off him. "Come on get your lazy ass up, we're gonna be late"

"Urgh" he groaned, but he slowly rolled off the bed and slid down to the floor.
"I don't want to go"

"Come on JJ, I'm not your mother"

"Your right Kie, your not my mother because you haven't left me, not yet atleast" he joked but I could hear the sadness behind his tone.

"sorry... I didn't mean to-"
"No it's okay really, I'm over it. It was years ago anyways" he mumbled the last part.

I nodded briefly, feeling a little guilty for bringing that up. I don't think he's ever fully gotten over it, he just says that he has.

"You should uh... like start moving or we really are going to be late" I said, twisting the end of my hair.