48 - Missing Person

TW: violence, abuse and mentions of suicide.

{ Ethan POV }

For the first time in my goddamn life something was actually going well, I've started to trust JJ more and more. And we've both opened up to eachother on little snippets of our own lives.

He also told me what happened over the summer, I couldn't believe it at first because it seems like something straight out of a movie.

He was getting so much better, his health had increased and he was beginning to transition out of the grieving stage.

A few nights ago my father came home fucking drunk and angry, I basically became a punching bag that night. JJ was fuming the next day at school when he saw me, I always had my hood up and hair all over the place but it wasn't enough.

I wasn't sure if he was just naturally overprotective but he went on a full on rampage to my house and attempted to beat the shit out my dad. It was honestly so scary because his eyes had changed and everything. They weren't his usual JJ type eyes, all the colour had drained and it was the same eyes that a phsycopath would wear.

I somehow managed to stop him before  things got to bad, I think he just realised that it would make things even worse for me.

Apart from that everything had been going well and I was so happy for the first in like ages, but of course that had to be taken away from me when he was reported missing.

Its been 4 days since anyone has last seen or heard from him, the police refuse to do anything unless he still hasn't turned up by the 7th day and the school claim that he's just run off somewhere.

But I know he wouldn't just leave without telling me, something must of happened to him.

The least they did was put up flyers: >>

(Please ignore the double "the" my keyboard spazzed out)

I was the last person to see him and he seemed fine, he wasn't acting any different than usual. I have gone out to look for him but I couldn't find him, I even went up to his house.

"Hey freak, what was it like when you killed him eh? Probably one of your creepy blood brother things" some boy shouted across at me.

I just rolled my eyes "no, I did not kill him" I replied bluntly.

"Did you jack up the body?" He continued.
"Fucking hell" I muttered under my breath

Why should school still be allowed, shouldn't we be conducting a search party for JJ?

{ Kiara POV }

We've heard news that JJ's gone missing all of a sudden, it honestly didn't surprise me as he has done this before.