26 - Aftermath of a party

{ JJ POV }

I couldn't believe it, Kie is the last person I would expect to do something like that. The only excuse I can think of is that she's drunk.

She was with a group of 6 other people and they were snorting lines of cocaine.

"Kiara what the fuck are you doing" I shouted sweeping the line of drugs off the table.

"Hey!" Some big muscly guy shoved me "that shit cost money" he snarled
"Oh trust me, I know" I snapped back
"JJ go away -" Kie demanded
"You know this kid?" Mr muscle asked

She ignored him.
"Come on Kie we're going" Pope said steering her away
"Where do you think you're going bud" another guy stopped him

"You can't just take her away, she's our running champion. She did 4 lines in a row!" He exclaimed
I gave Kie a disappointing look.
She looked guilty and stared down at the floor
"Let's go, right now!" I ordered, pushing past the two men.

"Do you want us to kick their asses, princess?" The muscly guy asked her.
Pope's jaw dropped
I rolled my eyes and waited for Kie to answer.

"No Reggie it's okay they're my friends" she said
"These little pricks here are your friends!?" He snickered
"Don't be a dick" she scoffed
"That's it, you tell him Kie" Pope cheered

"Your asking for trouble" Reggie growled seizing Pope by the collar.
"Come on man, let go. This is my favourite shirt" Pope said jokingly even though he was probably shitting himself.

"Get your dirty ass hands off him" I fumed.
I came forward but he pushed me back with his free hand.

"Who does she belong to?" He griped looking between me and Pope
"Excuse me but I don't belong to anyone!" Kie objected
"So your telling me a pretty lady such as yourself doesn't have a boyfriend? Damnnn-"

Pope had heard enough.
"SHUT UP" he bellowed and punched him straight in the mouth.
I jumped in surprise.
"Yes dude! Attaboy" I cheered
"Pope!" Kie yelled in disbelief.

The drug group disbanded straight away, leaving Reggie on his own.

Reggie stumbled back in shock.
"You are so gonna pay for that you little shit" he seethed and he threw 2 punches straight to his head, Pope reeled backwards from the impact.

I was fuming and I started swinging punches back at him.
"You. don't. fucking. hit. my. friend" I shouted in between punches.

"Stop, JJ that's enough" Kie tried pulling me back but I resisted. We were both on the floor and I was ontop beating the shit out of him.

He managed to pick up a glass from the floor and he smashed it ontop of my head.

I went reeling sideways and he was about to kick my stomach, when Kie pulled him back.

"Reggie, it's enough"
"No it's not! The little bastard deserves to be beaten the life out of!" He raved pushing Kie down to the floor.

"Yo, stop!" Pope came onto him for a second round of a fist on fist brawl.

I stood up dizzily and picked up a chair and hit Reggie in the back. He stopped punching Pope and he dropped down to his knees abruptly.

"You've had your fun, beating up kids but you couldn't even do that! I bet you feel like a badass now, don't you?" I taunted, holding the chair up ready to strike incase he tries to make a move.

Pope stood up hastily and added what he had to say.
"I don't ever wanna see your fucking face again, got it? Because next time I'll kill you" He seethed looking extremely dangerous and menacing, something I've never seen from him.