22 - Drugs

WARNING
This chapter contains misuse of drugs and the consequences of that.

{ JJ POV }

I have to get my shit together if we want to go and see Kiara, she would definitely not be impressed if I turned up looking like this. I look worse then my father, and that's saying something!

I shrugged my shoulders
"Well what do you want me to do Pope" I asked him, folding my arms.

"Come on man, do you really need me to think for you" Pope exclaimed in a half sarcastic tone. "Are you that high?" He placed a hand on my forehead as if he's checking my temperature.

I slapped his hand away
"Don't touch me" I growled
Pope backed away as if I was a wild animal.
I couldn't help but laugh
"You scared of me now, huh" I taunted walking closer to him.

He scoffed
"Of course not you dickead" he said, giving my arm a slap.
I smiled
"Wanna fight, do you?" I joked
"Nah I'm good, thanks"
"Pfftt, you just know that I'll win" I smirked.

"Oh yeah? I'm taller than you bro" Pope stated
"Not by much" I fired back

"Ok JJ. If you wanna prove your masculinity that bad,.we can fight"
"Hell yea-"
"Just not today" he clapped his hands together "your high and it wouldn't be fair on you"

"For fucks sake Pope I'm not high!" I retorted
"Only said by the biggest drug user I know" he responded
"Wrong" I objected "I think you forgot a few people"
"Who?"

I cleared my throat
"My dad" I stated "oh and Rafe and Barry who also doubles up to be a dealer too" I added

"Yeah ok, I was just joking" Pope admitted.
I rolled my eyes.

"Why are we even talking about this, you were supposed to be sorting your shit out" Pope suddenly exclaimed.
"Mhm.."
"You can start by taking a shower. Go. Now!" He ordered, shooing me away.

"Alright, alright"

_______________________________________

The hot water ran over me, it was on the hottest setting and it was burning my back. I liked the feeling though, it's good to know that I can still feel stuff.

After a while of standing under the scorching water I began to feel a little dizzy. Maybe I did have too much weed and being in a burning shower didn't help.

I turned the handle to make the shower cold but it went from scorching to freezing way quicker than I expected. I screamed at the sudden temperature change and I leaped out.

"Oh shit" I muttered, I felt like I was going to pass out so I quickly grabbed my towel and threw it round myself.

{ Pope POV }

I was in the kitchen going through the cupboards looking for food but there was barely anything. I sighed and slammed the the cupboards shut, looks like we'll have to go shopping.

Suddenly I heard an ear piercing scream coming from the bathroom.
What the fuck was all I thought while I sprinted down the hall to the bathroom.

"JJ! Are you okay!?" I frantically knocked on the door.
"Yeah I-im fine" he replied breathlessly

I wasn't convinced that he was fine but I left him be, and cautiously went back to the kitchen.

But then I heard a heavy thud.
"What is it now!?" I complained heading over to the source of the sound.

"Oh my god" I sighed as I looked down at JJ sprawled across the floor in nothing but a towel. He tried to get to his room but he failed, I'm surprised that he even made it out of the bathroom to be honest.

I shook my head. Drugs.

I can't be bothered to pick him up and put him in bed, especially when he's not wearing anything. So I just covered him up with some blankets and left him on the floor.

I went around the house collecting all the drugs I could find. There wasn't much, just the small bag of weed that JJ found under the sink, one cigarette, and I found 4 lighters. I also took all the beer from the fridge and stuffed them into a bag along with everything else.

"Time to go clean, JJ" I muttered, looking over to the passed out idiot on the floor.

{ JJ POV }

I opened my eyes and I was surprised to see that I was on the floor.
"What the hell.." I mumbled lifting my head off the hard floor.
I was covered up with blankets and I saw that I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Finally" I heard someone say
"Wha - Pope, why am I on the floor?" I asked wincing slightly from the pain in my head.
"You passed out, idiot" he replied scoldingly.

I groaned.
"Lemme guess you have a hangover now?" Pope said coldly.
I nodded guiltily.

"Your fucking stupid" he scoffed as he stalked off, back to the kitchen.
"No wait! Don't leave me" I called out needingly.

I hauled myself up to a sitting position but I immediately felt sick after doing so.

He returned a minute later with a glass of water and 2 pills.
"What are they?" I asked obliviously
"DrUGs" Pope said sarcastically
"Really?"

"No dumbass it's Ibuprofen. Take it now!" He ordered shoving the glass into my hand and the pills in the other.
"O-okay" I flustered, quickly swallowing them.

He snatched the glass back off me.
I looked at him and he stared back at me.
I snapped my eyes off him and gazed down at the floor instead.

"You know just sitting there isn't gonna help" Pope informed
"Thanks for that" I mumbled
"Come on, get your ass up and go get changed" He demanded

"Ugh fine" I said, trying to stand up but my legs felt like jelly.
I fell back down with a thump and smacked my ass hard on the floor.
"Owch"

"Don't make me have to carry you" Pope grimaced
"The fuck!? No!" I exclaimed
"Good, because I don't want to" Pope said
"I'm glad we agree" I remarked

Pope stood up and held out his hand for me to grab, I leaned against him as we shuffled to the room. I kept the towel tied tight around my waist.

"There" Pope breathlessly shoved me onto the bed, and stormed out slamming the door shut behind him.
I felt exhausted, as if I had just done a 5 mile run.

I lay on the bed when the door opened making me jump.
"Here" Pope said throwing some clothes at me and then leaving again.

"Thanks" I called back to him

I put on the shorts and t shirt that he gave me and then I fell asleep on the bed.

By tomorrow when we go to break out Kie I should be clean of all the weed that I stupidly consumed.

What do y'all think of this?

It was just supposed to be a little filler chapter but it turned out to be 1181 words long.

~Lexi